Be careful if you sign out of your shop today!

I just signed out of my first shop to sign into my second shop, and now I’m signed out I can’t sign back in to either of them! I keep getting error messages - grrrrrr!

Really annoying as I have lots of new stock to list and has a free hour to do it in :frowning:

So if anyone else is planning on signing out and then signing in later, be careful, you might not get back in!

I need to look up addresses on my dashboard too :frowning:

I’ve found it very hard to get on here to day and log in too as it keeps coming up with errors all the time. My browser automatically logs me out as it clears cookies when I shut down. Just tried to print out some order receipts for my book keeping and that took several goes too

I’m also having problems - can’t list anything at the moment without an error message coming up with a page of code.
Definitely a gremlin in the system today.

I’ve had this too. I just re-loaded the page - it seemed to work each time, a bit of a pain I know.

Lin

Yes it’s happened to me a few times.
Each time I just reloaded the page, like Lin and it was fine again.

Shirley x

I’m getting lots of error codes too today. :cry:

Karen

Hi - sorry about that. Doug’s fixed the problem and is keeping his eye on it but do let us know if you spot any more issues.

3 Likes

Thank you!

I can’t list anything today , I have tried twice ??? Anybody else with the same problem ??

Gerda X

Third time lucky :slight_smile: x

I wondered what was going on yesterday. I kept getting that too.

Pauline