Folksy Ltd

Bird In Borrowed Feathers Market - Call Out For Guest Bloggers & Interviews With Makers

(Hannah Stevens) #1

Call our for makers and creatives to take part in Mini Interviews and
Guest Blog Posts over on Bird In Borrowed Feathers Market Blog.

This year we are looking to create more exciting content for our blog and we need you!

We’d love to expand our blog and help support our wonderful local
designers and makers online. To do this, we are inviting you to create
content for our blog!

Whether you’re a maker, photographer, writer or any other creative, we’d love to hear from you.

We’re ideally looking for blog posts, photos and even videos. These
could show off what you make, a behind the scenes look at your business,
or even some work in progress! We’d also love to have some tutorials
for crafty makes, these could be in any media and could be just photos
or perhaps a short video!

Another type of post we’d really like to include would be short
interviews with creatives. These would just be 3 - 5 questions long and
include photos of your work and workspace. It’s a great opportunity for
you to have your business promoted online!

All blog posts will be promoted on our Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram and newsletters.

Take a look at our blog and website here - www.borrowed-feathers.com

If you’re interested in taking part, creating content or doing a mini
interview, then we’d love to hear from you! Just reply to this or email
us at birdinborrowedfeathers@gmail.com

(Sasha Garrett) #2

If only I was local to you… your markets look wonderful. If you are prepared to stretch your boundries out to Cambridge I’d love to take part with either a mini interview or a guest blog spot but locals should come first.
Good luck
Sasha

(Hannah Stevens) #3

Thanks! We’re happy to have guest blog posts and Mini Interviews from makers all around the UK, so feel free to email if you’re interested in taking part.

(Eileens Craft Studio) #4

Sorry but I don’t give away tutorials on how I make things for free.

If you are looking for How To’s it suggests to me you are aiming at those who like to copy others rather than those who would be looking to buy from us sellers. So your blog would not reach our target market.

(Hannah Stevens) #5

We’re not looking for tutorials for the products that you make and sell yourself, just quick and simple crafty projects that anyone can have a go at. We don’t want to you to be giving away the secrets of your own products! Sorry for any confusion.

We’re mainly looking for blog posts which show a little insight into makers businesses, a little look at their studio or a sneak peek at some new work. People love to have a nose around at what creatives and makers get up to!

(Eileens Craft Studio) #6

ahhhhh right that makes more sense, thank you for clarifying

(Leslie Morton) #7

I am always willing to share my limited knowledge and ideas. I don’t think I would be selling my creations if I hadn’t been encouraged by other artisans. I am already on your mailing list, Hannah and hope to join you in person this year at one of the fairs. Feel free to contact me…

Leslie

(Detola and Geek) #8

would like to participate in the interviews, new work etc

Tola x