Bulk edit listing

Is anyone having problems using the bulk edit listing.

Have tried since yesterday and this morning scrolling for 10 minutes. Tried on all devices the same, means cannot alter postage rates.

@clarefolksy
@folksycontent

1 Like

I’ve had a look and I just get the circle of doom. Must be a site issue.

1 Like

Thank you Hilary thought I was going mad!

1 Like

Perhaps we both are :joy:

1 Like

Now that could be very true, lol. Being mad makes us better crafters!

1 Like

Tried to email Folksy support but that would not work. Hope they read the forums

I did use it earlier this morning and again now to try it again, and it worked fine for me. I use microsoft edge if it makes any difference x

You’ll need to tag @clarefolksy or @folksycontent so they stand a chance of spotting this thread

Thank you Helen have added the Shop Talk

Have tried the iMac, iPad, iPhone using both Safari and Firefox, just get the death wheel.

Sorry to hear you’re having problems with the bulk edit feature. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies first to see if that helps?

Tried that just now still the wheel of death.

How many are you trying to bulk edit in one go? I’ve just done a batch of 5 items with no problems (windows desk top, firefox). I realise you got a very large shop so this might not be ideal but have you tried doing a small number to see if that works?

I am so stupid. Tried again and worked, had not done the tick in the box then click set postage. Just clicked set postage.

Just done the whole lot in about a minute.

Please accept my apologies and put it down to old age!

3 Likes

:joy: I did exactly the same as you Caroline, it works perfectly when you do it right……

So funny. Senior moment, lol.

2 Likes