Can you help please (slightly random request)

Can I ask a cheeky request please? My friend has just published her first children’s book on Amazon but is really scared that noone will like it! I just popped it on British Crafters but noone has liked the post yet! Dithering with whether I should delete it but thought I would ask if anyone might like the post or say it looks good or something? https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters/photos/a.156966937788336.37489.156796784472018/696347307183627/?type=3&theater
Trying to help but not doing very well so far!!! Dottie xx

5 Likes

Done. It really does look great, and a steal at the price! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much @ciesse :slight_smile: x

All done Dottie x

1 Like

Done brilliant price

1 Like

Thank you so much! xx

1 Like

Thank you so much - really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Sorry Dottie went and looked at it on Amazon and thought I had liked the post too will go and rectify now

Gill x

1 Like

Oooh - thanks! Thanks for looking at it on Amazon too :slight_smile: Really appreciate it!

UPDATE - She is chuffed to bits with all your comments! Her daughter who is 15 drew the little bear too and can’t believe anyone has looked!! Thank you for your help :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Shared. Apologies for not doing any other interaction today but been out at a WI market followed by a long snooze then WI monthly meeting and so to bed…zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Looks like your strategy worked! I added a like to the list :smile:

Sam x

1 Like

Thanks @SamanthaStanley I am so glad I asked for help! It’s hard sometimes trying to help people out! x

1 Like

Thanks @JOYSofGLASS sounds like a busy day!

Yes :slight_smile: :slight_smile: …and while I was out having a pretty good market (the last 2 at that venue were dire so that was a big relief) I had an order for 5 suncatchers, from a new customer,… and wait for the drum roll… I am 2nd Best seller today.

This is after being out of the list for weeks (not including when I was closed). I attribute this to :slight_smile:
. Start of Xmas rush ??
. British Crafters lovely page
. I paid £6 for 2 days FB promotion selecting an audience of women 23 - 65, not currently liking me… Suddenly… from Friday… I was back to busy again.

Long may it last. Was just beginning to thinking of listing some things in my little used E Place…
xxx

PS Is the book available non-kindle. ie printed. Would be lovely for Bob’s Great grandsons. ?

4 Likes

Done - every little bit helps!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @JOYSofGLASS I think the idea is to get the book printed eventually but not sure on the timescale (will keep you updated!)

Well done on your sales & for being so lovely about British Crafters :slight_smile: We are brilliant though, obviously!

1 Like

Thanks so much Heidi - really appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

My pleasure - I hope it goes really well for her! I loved the illustration on the cover! :slight_smile:

Have only just seen this but have just added a like and comment too - love the expression on the little bear’s face! Hope it does well for her :smiley: