Car Share - Peter Kay

It really is laugh out loud funny. Loved the ending yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a big Peter Kay fan either but I quite like this series. I really liked the episode with Reece Shearsmith, funnily enough Kayleigh was the second series of the League of Gentlemen (my all time favourite) too.

1 Like

I really loved last nights episode, great series! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, he’s so funny. I come from Yorkshire and we have a similar sense of humour to Lancashire.

1 Like

He doesn’t even have to say anything to get me chuckling. It’s his facial expressions. I can’t wait for next weeks episode :blush:

1 Like

Car Share brilliant again this week, another laugh out loud episode.

2 Likes

The bit where he fell over was so funny I was almost crying. Brilliantly done.

2 Likes

I’m going to miss it when it finishes. Someone at work mentioned it’s the last episode tomorrow night at 9:30pm.
Kayleigh definitely seemed jealous when John mentioned the offer of going out for a drink with that lady he was with in the car park.

Karen

2 Likes

Oh no it’s finished! :frowning: I hope they’ll be another series, they can’t leave it like this, can they? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes its gentle humour, not too taxing, missed the first one. Hopefully they’ll do more.:raised_hand:

Just read on Twitter that CAr share got more viewers than HIGNFY and Graham Norton. Well deserved I think. It reminds me of The Trip with Brydon/Coogan. 2 pals getting on, just chatting.

1 Like

Loved the big smile on Johns face when the penny dropped when listening to the soundtrack at the end. Just brilliant.
I hope there’s another series, but it did seem quite final :blush:

Karen

1 Like