Folksy Ltd

Car Share - Peter Kay

(Karen Ellam) #1

oh goodness me… My ribs ache from watching 3 episodes of this new comedy one after the other.
Has anyone else been watching it?
I love Peter Kay he cracks me up.
I caught up with the episodes on BBC iplayer.

Karen

(Dawn Sneesby) #2

Yes, love it.

(Maureen Laurenson) #3

I laughed out loud too. One of the funniest things I have seen on TV for ages.

Maureen x

(Ali Joyce) #4

Yes - really funny. Peter Kay is brilliant His stand up on misheard song lyrics is a gem (might be a bit rude though if I remember rightly)! The other programme that’s been good is Ballot Monkeys :smile:
Ali x

(Grimm Exhibition) #5

Ive seen first 2 and will watch a repeat of the 3rd. Im not a huge fan of him but I like the series so far. I too imagine im a singer in a pop video.

(Elaine) #6

I really must watch it on catch up as I’ve heard nothing but good reviews. I do think Peter Kay is very very funny.

(Tina Martin) #7

Yes, it’s great, can’t wait for next week! :slight_smile: :smile:

(Hazel Rayfield) #8

Me too. Absolutely the funniest thing I’ve seen on TV in ages.

Good to laugh :slight_smile:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #9

Such gentle humour, so uplifting, love it

(Karen Ellam) #10

I think John & Kayleigh would make a cute couple. Anyone else think romance may be on the cards?
John tends to look abit sad when Kayleigh mentions her dating shenanigans.

(Samantha Stanley) #11

I saw this last week for the first time and found it hilarious. Peter Kay is very funny on his own but what makes this is the relationship between the two characters and the way they (fail to) communicate. If they want to do another series I’ll make sure I’m sat in front of the telly with my cup of tea at the appropriate time!

Love Sam x

(Samantha Stanley) #12

I think it’s the feeling of claustrophobia you get by putting the actors in such a tight space together as well. One of the reasons I loved the first three series of “Being Human.” (One of the reasons…)

(Eileens Craft Studio) #13

I watched last week just because I was too tired to get up and go to bed. Found it annoying and won’t be watching anymore of them.

(Jo Sara) #14

It’s great isn’t it. The misunderstandings are so real life. Me and the other half were in hysterics as this week’s.‘Thought it was Carol Decker’ :laughing: :

(Liz Clark) #15

I’m really enjoying them to as they have a good chuckle quality to them. Also Kayleigh reminds me of my sister in law, much to my husbands amusement!! They look and talk similar and work in a supermarket. :wink:

Also enjoying Newzoids (not as good as Spitting Image though!).

(Sarah Lambert) #16

I loved this too, not usually a fan of Peter Kay but this is gentle and well observed, it’s a long time since I laughed out loud at a new comedy.

(Grimm Exhibition) #17

The Delivery Man on ITV is great too.
Watched Car share last night, loved a drunk Carol Decker.

(Suzzie Godfrey) #18

All set for tonights episode, dont forget to have a giggle.
x

(Dawn Sneesby) #19

Another brilliant episode tonight, loved the mechanical bull bit.

(Karen Ellam) #20

I laughed so much at the end with the hands free calamity. :smiley:

Karen