Card and Papercraft Weekly Thread, July 4th-10th 2016,

Hiya all!

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask

The theme for this week is ‘Summer Days’
Remember though, anything will do.

Let’s see your summery creations!
Good luck everyone

Steph xx

Hiya everyone! Hope all is well and you enjoyed the weekend
Weather up here wasn’t too bad, mostly fine.

So I’m hoping this weeks theme will encourage the sun to show its face more​:sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
Many thanks to Carol @cariadcrafts11 for last weeks great theme and running the thread, it was really busy and great to see many fab creations!
Let’s see it just as busy this week, so here’s mine today some butterflies, hopefully we’ll see plenty of these when that sun shines😝
Have a good day all, Steph xx

1 Like

Morning

Many thanks Steph for a great theme this week, your flutterbyes are lovely

We have sun again, more than welcome

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Sunshine here too :sunny: just wish I was sat in this garden with a nicely chilled glass of wine :smile:

1 Like

Not a card from me this time but it certainly fits the brief x
https://folksy.com/items/6785026-Cute-mouse-at-the-beach-box-frame-picture-with-hand-coloured-image-FREE-P-P

1 Like

Good afternoon all,

Here’s a summery card from me…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hi everyone, yes, let’s hope this weeks theme brings on the sunshine :slight_smile:

1 Like

2nd of my new cards today

https://folksy.com/items/6875087-Owl-card-Steam-punk-owl-card-Friend-card-Arty-card-frameable-card-Frameable

1 Like

Morning!
Fab start to the week ! Thank you :green_heart:
And thanks for the butterfly love Carol @cariadcrafts11
Today, I’ve these quirky bookmarks/page keepers, something a little different for a teachers gift, as they can be personalised🤗 Plenty of summery shades!

Have a good day, Steph xx

It keeps clouding over here but I’ve managed to get some photos taken, including this one which I can make to order with any message you wish

1 Like

Just wanted to show these mainly because they are for school finishing, saying thank you to the teachers then off for the holidays!!

1 Like

Evening

Hi

What a great start to the week

Here is mine with summer in mind

Carol xx

1 Like

Thought I’d get this one in early today, hope everyone is having a lovely sunny morning xx

Afternoon

Very warm today with snippets of sun, on the right road tho

Here is another summery one, but night time

Carol xx

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6875531-Witch-card-Halloween-card-October-Birthday-card-Halloween-Artwork

1 Like

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hiya !
I’m hoping the sun will show again tomorrow trying to tempt it with this bright one today. It’s turned very DREEK here same time as yesterday!:confused:
Enjoy your evening Steph X

Wish it was warm enough today to be relaxing like this bunny :smile:

1 Like