Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 25/31 July 2016

Hi Everyone

This is A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask

The theme for this week is ‘what makes you happy’
Remember though, anything will do.

Good luck guys

Carol xx

Morning All

Another lovely day with a lovely fresh breeze - perfect :smile: Hope everyone is enjoying it too. Lots of thunderstorms threatened but weve missed out on them all, thankfully. Been hard work watering the garden tho, but looking good with lots of colour, so well worth it

Here is the first on this theme

New of a newborn always brings a smile

Carol xx

1 Like

Good morning, same here we haven’t had any of the thunderstorms, yet, and yes lots of watering the flowers, although I do actually enjoy that.

Well, cake makes me happy :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6689730-Happy-Birthday-Cakes

Good Morning all…
…here’s one of our sets which we hope would make people smile a little…
https://folksy.com/items/6880811-ODD-BOD-Friendly

Being at the seaside always makes me happy :relaxed:

Hiya all !
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 another great theme X
Weather very breezy but bright in the north east, not that warm though.

Here’s mine today, love making little tags

Steph x

A cheeky monkey… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning

Avery grey day today but much more comfortable for working

Great start to the week, thank you one and all

Here is mine for today , apologies if this doesn’t work as on OH tablet

One I have made on commission, always mKesme happy

Carol xx

1 Like

Rainbows and a Bunny, guaranteed happiness :smile:

Hiya all!
Some more shapes from me today, bright flowers

Steph xx

2 Likes

Received a pretty flowering plant from one of the Year 6 leavers yesterday to say Thank You for seeing him safely across the road while he was at Primary school, flowers always make me happy so here are some more for the first day of summer holidays :grinning:

Morning!
Off to Blackpool !
Well pleasure beach mostly, still cost us £6 each for me and oh to go in just as spectators, the last time I went was when cam was little and it used to be free!
They’ve cashed in on that aswel!
Weather looking ok so far sunny with a few clouds, as long as it’s dry.

Steph xx
1 Like

Kids enjoying their first week of the summer holidays - chilling out whilst I sit at my desk and catch up on all the lovely goings on at Folksy.I have listed just a taster of my collection of greeting cards - please take a look and have a great day

1 Like

How about a happy little fairy shell?..
https://folksy.com/items/6882366-FairyLand-OYSTER-SHELL
…hope you like it.
J

Afternoon

Cloudy and showery morning but this afternoon is lovely, hot sun and cooling breeze. Perfect for my bedlinen to dry.

Diane @HandmadeByDiane - how nice to get a plant

Steph @stephshortstationery - hope you enjoyed your day in Blackpool, and got your monies worth :wink: Waving to you alond the M6 (thats if you travelled on that - me and directions doh!!)

@AilsaArts - what a novel idea and so pretty

Here is mine, a clown always makes me smile/happy

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya all!
Wet and DREEK today!
Definately picked the right day yesterday for Blackpool , it was red hot, couldn’t believe it never been there in the summer it’s always Autumn for the lights. I was waving Carol @cariadcrafts11 :wink::wave::wave:

Here’s mine today, see you all later on Steph xx

Evening

Wow you were really lucky Steph. So glad you enjoyed your day, bet you were tired out when you got back!!! and all had good nights sleep

We have had showers today but come teatime the sun has come out and is really lovely again - what strange summer weather

Here is mine for today

always good to celebrate

Carol xx

Morning

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend. Another grey day here, but hope its saving the sun up for the next few days. Ready for relax in the garden lol

Here is my smiler for today - always love fairies, she would love your shell @AilsaArts

Carol xx

Happy Friday all!
Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend X
Here’s mine today

See you all later Steph X

Hiya all!
Hope all is well today, lovely weather in the north east today, one of those 'good drying days’:wink:So third lot of washing on.
Here’s my offering today, I love collage work!
See you all later, Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/4442363-REDUCED-OFFER-Gift-Tags-3pk-Collage-Design-Handmade-Message-Tags

1 Like