Folksy Ltd

Cards and Papercarft Weekly Monday Thread 9/15 June 2014

(Cariad Crafts) #1

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is – holidays -
but as usual, anything will do

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #2

Morning all, just had a massive thunderstorm and terrific downpour. Unbelievable the sun is out now but don’t expect it will last. Had a lovely time in Wales for the weekend with family, so back to the grindstone for another week :smile:

Steph are you ok to start the thread next week? We are visiting your neck of the woods for another week so the good weather is booked too!!!

Here is mine for today

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/cariadcrafts11/collections/53141

(playing on holiday)

(a welcome place to stay on holiday)

Carol xx

(Eileens Craft Studio) #3

tweeted one pinned the other.

Here is my offering a lovely thatched cottage to stay in while on holiday

(Stephanie Short) #4

Hiya!

@cariadcrafts11. Carol, yes of course no bother :slight_smile: pleased you’ve booked the sun to bring with you…lol
Have you got any day trips planned?
Thanks for another week by the way! Good to hear you enjoyed your weekend with the family x

Here mine today,
You could take these JottDown notecards with you on your hols!

Ps Carol keep an eye out for that mad women waving again…lol
Steph x

(Diane Burton) #5

Thunderstorm has arrived at York :frowning:
I found this one in my expired items so quickly relisted, it would make a great thank you card for a teacher (I’m sure the sentiment is what many of them are thinking on the last day of term :-))

(Cariad Crafts) #6

Thanks Steph, thats a big help. Farne Islands, Lindisfarne, Alnwick, def fish and chips, Cragside on the list so far!!!

Carol xx

(Esterina Kearse) #7

Hi,
This is a great thread. Here are a couple of my new creations just listed in my shop. I hope you like them.

(Emma Rogerson) #8

Lovely cards all! I don’t have anything holidays but this is my most summery card I think!
Emma x

(Sarah Eves) #9

Mother duck.

Sarah x

(Cariad Crafts) #10

Brilliant cards, love the duck, welcome Esterina -

Here’s mine for today

Lying on the grass and dreaming which you can only do on holiday!!!

Carol xx

(Sarah Eves) #11

Aww - thankyou :slight_smile:

(Emma Sims) #12

Here is my latest card make :slight_smile:

http://folksy.com/items/6299071-Ice-Cream-Van-Birthday-Card

(Stephanie Short) #13

morning,
hope all is well!

Here’s my new card today…Auntie Today :wink:

in a rush so i’ll pop back later, steph x

(Cariad Crafts) #14

Wow/ a very busy day, gym, mowed both lawns, then hairdressers to have highlights put in, dinner and now time Phew!!!

Here is mine for today

lots of golf being played

lots of summery flowers

Carol xx

(Katy Edwards) #15

Hi guys, sorry for the late post again this week, I am determined to get better :smile:

Another great theme! Here is my ‘Shabby Beach Huts’ and ‘I do like to be beside the seaside…’ cards, sunny holidays in the sun,

Katy x

(Maxine Veronica) #16

this has a holiday feel, perfect for holiday pics
http://folksy.com/items/6210541-Notebook-Scrapbook-or-Journal-Family-Fun-Handmade-Free-UK-P-P

(Cariad Crafts) #17

Morning, another beautiful sunny day, shame its shopping and cleaning day, still, hols for a week on Saturday so YIPPEE!!!

Lovely selection, its great to see how creative we are with hands and minds

lots of bright flowers but perhaps no rainbows!!!

Carol xx

(Steph Short Supplies) #18

Hiya,
You’re definately in holiday mode Carol…lol!!

Yep sunny here aswell, but it has to get cloudier later…uh!

Here’s my new listing for today from my supply shop for some new ‘handmade with love’ tags in a pretty pale lemon and pale blue floral print

Steph xx

(Cariad Crafts) #19

Morning ooops afternoon, shopping, washing, taking DIL to docs now packing next where has the time gone???

Last listing for me for the week then off to Northumberland - look out for me Steph!!! and thank you for looking after the thread next week :smiley:

Carol xx

(Cariad Crafts) #20

ooops try again

Carol xx