Cards and Papercraft weekly Monday thread 29Sep/5Oct 2014

cariadcrafts11Cariad Craftscariadcrafts7d
A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is ‘Happy’ anything in your shop that makes you smile - be in funny or you are really pleased with the result, but as usual, anything will do

Good luck and look forward to a good variety

Carol xx

Morning all Papercrafters,

Big thanks to all who contributed last week. Hope everyone had a good weekend and not got that Monday morning feeling.

Well here goes

always reminds me of walks in the summer

and

the birth of a new baby

Carol xx

1 Like

How about some cheerful paper notebooks? These are some of my favourites:
“Hello You” Notebooks

(love Carol’s Poppy Meadow card - very pretty!)

Lizzie

1 Like

Can’t seem to load a photo… if I load the link to the item, it shows the entire description as well!

“Hello You” Notebooks

Hand Painted Greetings card …

1 Like

This one always make me smile

Sue

2 Likes

Lizzie - here is your item - and very lovely too

Carolxx

2 Likes

Hiya,
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for starting another week and all your work with running it !! X
Great theme
Here’s mine as this is one of my favourite to bake, well it had to be baking didn’t it??? …lol

Gingerbread!

Steph x

2 Likes

Oh thanks! Have had problems with linking to items today. More practice required, I think!

Here’s mine a floral birthday card.

Esterina x

1 Like

Morning,

Well gardening done yesterday and rain in the night so now we have sunshine Yeah!!!

Beautiful creations to start the week, thank you everyone - I have lots of favourites that all mean something - so here goes today

this was my first attempt at crochet - so am particularly proud of it

playing with meldable plastic - I love it!!

Carol xx

1 Like

My creation for the today.

http://folksy.com/items/6488174-Birthday-Card-with-Decoupaged-Pink-Dress

Esterina x

Morning - nice and sunny again but alas wash basket empty!!!

Got to be in the garden today for a while - so much to tidy up…

Here’s another of my favourites

made this for my brother when he moved and delighted with result!!

just love parchment work

Carol xx

1 Like

A Beautiful parchment creation.

1 Like

Morning all!
Sorry for been missing, but had a hectic time back on college journeys with Cameron and that together with early starts didn’t get a chance at all :((
So I’m been naughty again posting and running but I promise I will read through…hopefully sometime today!
http://folksy.com/items/4635442-Christmas-Card-Pk-of-5-Star-of-Wonder-Handmade-Xmas-Card-Pack

And catch up

Steph xx

Morning,

Good to see you Steph - sounds like another hectic week - how’s Cameron foot doing?

Lovely parchment card Esterina @Craftaholic - a girl after my own heart!!!

Here is a Christmas one I have just made - I love this design

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi everyone, A beautiful selection of items this week! I’m adding one of my favourite cards from my shop, I never tire of this pretty design :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been away for a bit from this topic. I think the birth of a new baby is one of the happiest events so here is one of my new baby cards :smile:
Emma x

2 Likes

A beautiful purple rosette birthday card. Thanks for your comment @cariadcrafts11

http://folksy.com/items/6278091-Birthday-Card-with-a-Purple-Butterfly-Rosette