Cards and Papercraft Weekjly Monday thread 25/31 May 2015

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - Spring Time

• but as usual, anything will do

steph

1 Like

Morning All!

Happy Bank Holiday Monday!
Carol is having a break today so you have me!! Sorry I’m late but I couldn’t get on the Forum Page, Folksy itself ok but not the Forum? Had to Use another server.

Anyway hope the theme is ok for all, so let’see all those lovely spring time goodies.

Here’s mine

Some Tulip gift tags

see you all later, steph xx

1 Like

Spring time is a great theme (although there’s not much evidence of it here today) I’ve got some pretty flowers to share

1 Like

Morning

BIG thanks Steph @stephshortstationery for starting the thread yesterday - you are a star!!!

Love the theme, but wish it was a bit more springlike out there - where has the sun gone when you think it will soon be flaming JUNE!!!

I have some butterflies on this theme to show

Carol xx

Hiya all!
No bother Carol @cariadcrafts11 you deserve time off sometimes, not a problem anytime :smiley:

Here’s my springtime…well sort of…lol!

See you all later, steph xx

Spring

https://folksy.com/items/5368871--Embroidered-Card-Daffodils-for-March-Birthday-Mother-s-Day-Easter-

1 Like

More flowers from me today, we sometimes go walking between Goatland and Grosmont (there’s a nice trail between 2 stations on the steam railway) and at this time of year there’s usually loads of bluebells (our children still call it bluebell wood)

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6632171-Mum-card

I know I’m usually ready for a nice bubble bath after all the spring cleaning and gardening :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6639668-Birthday-Card-and-Gift-Tag-Bubbles-in-the-Bath

Morning!
Lots of spring colours here again today, another new Father’s Day Card

Steph xx

Afternoon

Does spring mean new babies??

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning

Shopping done and put away::-))

:grinning:

Hope everyone is ok and that you have sunshine. It is cloud/sun here so not so bad

Here is another new baby card

Carolxx

I had wanted to get married in spring when the cherry blossom was flowering but we ended up with an August wedding :slight_smile: but spring does seem to be popular for weddings

1 Like

Morning

Urggggh we have heavy rain - at least they got the forecast right this time :-((( BUT feeling sad and excited, trading in our old Golf for a new Polo. Very mixed feelings as had old one for 12 years and been so reliable. Times up tho!!!

Hope everyone is well.

Here is another from me

Carol xx

Hiya all!
Hope you enjoy the new car as much as you did the old, Carol @cariadcrafts11

Weathers lovely here today…for a change

A new card to show today :grinning:

Have a good Steph xx

Hi all,

A bit late listing I know but better late than never I suppose!

Spring blossoms from me today…

Jeanie x

Hiya all!
Sorry listing and dashing be back later, steph xx
Hope everyone is ok though😌

Picnic gingham!

Afternoon

Bit late, sorry, but sounds like everyone in a hurry today :-))

Steph - yes new car lovely. Just been for a test run in it - let OH get used first as he does most of the long distance drives - and stop/start function ok and not half as scary as first thought so all GOOD.

Here is mine for today

Carol
xx