Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 11/17 August

Thought I’d show my tortoise card and gift tag, printed from my original pen and ink drawing x

1 Like

Morning,

Cloudy today but still quite warm :-)))

Susan @bramleycards - I think its a good idea to add the age but probably best to have this as a customised order - so that you can add whatever age is required. Would be a shame to put - say - 30 on then you get an order for a 40!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Hoping everyone has a good weekend - meeting up with son and DIL to visit local garden centre (with Hobbycrafts) and then a vintage craft fayre - looking forward.

Hiya!
Carol @cariadcrafts11 you enjoy your day, after the unsettled night you had during the week. So sorry I forgot to comment , I had read your post though. It’s an awful illness, so upsetting. I’ve read you post today and understand it’s been a little better last night, fingers crossed for tonight.
You enjoy ! :wink:

Mine today

Steph x

Thanks Steph,

Just got back, had a lovely time, lunch too and then an Italian ice cream after vintage craft fayre. Time to look through goodies I bought:-))))

Happy

Carol xx

Well done on all your sales Carol, your on a roll!! Xx

Morning, just popping in before starting on Sunday roast…

Another undisturbed night :smiley:

Heres my last pink offering for the week - anyone got any preferences for new theme tomorrow?

Carol xx

Wondering if this is the right place to show these fibre trimmings. You may want just a small amount to put a finishing touch to your project
Just reopened my shop and hope to post more selections

Jeanie x

Hiya!
Here’s mine today

Carol @cariadcrafts11 how about fetes, garden party, fairs , tea parties? Or Lazy Days? (I wish…lol)
Just thinking of the bank holiday coming up :smiley:
Pleased you had a good night xx

Steph x

Hi Jeanie @bluebeezy

Beautiful yarn fibres which would lovely on card creations.

This thread is purely for card and papercrafts - there is a weekly and monthly thread where your items would be perfect tho.

Good luck

Carol xx

Thank you ! Carol for putting me in the right place!
regards Jeanie x

1 Like