Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 16/22 July 2018

Dear All

A place to show all papercrafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please Ask.

The theme for this week is ‘lilacs and pinks’, a very pretty, feminine, romantic combination.

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Morning

OOooo we have cloud today, still very warm, wonder if we will get a shower ? We desperately need some for the poor gardens that are suffering.

Here is mine for today.

one of my favourites

Carol xx

1 Like

Good morning everyone, please enjoy my latest handmade card - the fabulous flamingo! Perfect for this weeks theme.

Thank you for looking.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m back from Exeter for my daughter’s graduation, it was a lovely day, I’m so proud. :slight_smile:

Well, on the weather front we still haven’t had any rain here, the garden’s so dry. Thinking I may be doing a little rain dance sometime soon :grinning:

Some pinks and lilac’s flower’s in my new home card;

2 Likes

another hand painted floral card from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7157029-Original-hand-painted-greetings-card-ref-f458-DSCF0001%20(7)

1 Like

Morning

Good to have you back Tina @DaisyWings and so glad the graduation went well. Has your daughter managed to get a job? Guess what, we had rain from 6 - 8pm last night, really freshened things up and the plants just drank it up. Cloudy today and sunny, wonder if we will get any more? Hope you got some too

Joanne @joannesheldon, your link doesn’t go to the details of your card so am showing below welcome btw

and here is mine for today

Carol xx

Morning :slight_smile:

Weather update, hot sun and some cloud with a breeze so the rain dance hasn’t worked yet, still trying. :wink:

Pink and a little mauve in my eco Unicorn card;

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping me! So new to this I’ll try and work out why the link doesn’t go to the card but thanks again. It is really lovely to be part of this wonderful group of talented people. Joanne x

No problems, happy to help and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning :slight_smile:

Still no rain but there’s rain forecast somewhere in the UK tomorrow, it could be here! Yay!

New baby pink card today;
https://folksy.com/items/6925049-New-Baby-Girl-Card-Baby-clothes-line-New%20baby%20girl%20card

Afternoon

Slightly cooler today and fresher but still hot. Looks like watering again later, especially as we have hosepipe ban coming on 5th August!!!

Hope everyone ok and surviving.lol

Carol xx

Summer Hedgerow!

Morning

Oooo after watering last night, more cloud today, a bit fresher and rain showers forecast later. I wonder???

Hope everyone enjoying their Friday and looking forward to the weekend

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hand painted card

1 Like

Afternoon

Sorry I was awol yesterday, my son came as a surprise visit and stayed all day :-)))

Welcome Pamela @PamelaWestArt , lovely skills in your card

Here is my last offering for this week, I will hand over to Tina @DaisyWings tomorrow for, I am sure, an exciting theme.

Carol x

1 Like

Yes, I’ll take over tomorrow, I’m busy thinking of a theme :slight_smile:

Oh, and just in case you’re wondering we had rain on Friday, first time for over a month and it continued for 4-5 hours, yay!