Cards-and-papercraft-weekly-monday-thread-25th April - 1st May 2016

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

As HRH The Queen has had a special birthday last week, I thought the theme for this week should be any ‘Special Occasion’ that is celebrated.
However, anything will do

I will ‘love’ all items posted and promote the thread on my FB page.

So Let’s see what you all like celebrating…get set with the bunting folks!!

Steph xx

3 Likes

Hiya all, welcome to another week, which will take s into May! …can you believe it…I’m still at Xmas , what happened there??:thinking::wink:

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for last weeks theme which I have to say was fab, really busy one! And thanks to all you lovely listers for keeping the thread going.

Let’s hope we have another great week, so here’s my special occasion …it had to be cake!

Steph xx

5 Likes

It might be nearly May on the calendar Steph but our local weather news has mentioned snow for today/tomorrow :astonished:
A new baby is always cause for celebration, I can make these as new baby announcements or christening invitations.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, a generic “special day” from me today x

3 Likes

Happy Monday everyone! A card for ‘when life begins’ :wink:

3 Likes

Can I sneak this one in which I posted yesterday?

2 Likes

Afternoon

Great theme Steph!!!

and great postings so far :smile:

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

4 Likes
3 Likes

Morning all!
Hope you are ok
Still got snow showers here today and it’s bitter!
Heating full blast…no good for bills :tired_face:
Here’s mine today …to wrap all those special occasion gifts, you need tags!

Have a good one Steph xx

2 Likes

Morning

Ooooo Steph - more snow!!!

Its v cold here too but at least sun keeps popping out so looks good

Here is my new listing for many occasions

Carolxx

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I am new so this is my first ever thread I am participating in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 pop up box cards from me today x

1 Like

Great listings so far guys…thank you, I’ve pinned all to my folksy April board
Xx

2 Likes

No posting from me yesterday as we had no power for a big part of the day so I’ll post 2 today

The first one is a special occasion we had the pleasure of celebrating last year when our daughter graduated

The second can be for Fathers’ day or Dad’s birthday

1 Like

Good morning, lovely and sunny here at the moment…oh wait for it, snow…no it’s sunny, no…Oh forget it!

Here’s today’s listing, a space inspired pop up box card x

2 Likes

Hiya all!
The weather is like that here @WithGrace more snow too!
Hope you are all ok today gosh nearly the end of the week already, where did that go??:thinking::thinking:
Here’s my offering today, Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6801052-Anniversary-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Personalised-Handfinished-

3 Likes

Hi, I have a new range of cards finished today over on my shop :slight_smile:️would love any feedback…
https://folksy.com/items/6837473-Greeting-card-pizza-Applique-art-card-

Morning

We have sunshine, but not sure for how long, still very cold brrrrr

@MarmaladeandBramble - your work is lovely and original I love your sheep and your food related cards make me feel v hungry lol

Welcome to the thread

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi Carol, thanks for your comments :slight_smile:️ I’ve had a nosey at your lovely page :heart_eyes: wow you have done so well with your sales !! I’ve yet to get past 6 :sob: lol…onwards and upwards …but well done you x

1 Like

Hiya all
Hope you are ok,
Welcome to the thread @MarmaladeandBramble yes I agree with Carol @cariadcrafts11 your work is fab!

Here’s my new one today, the special occasion been a birthday, catch up later Steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/6837718-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised `