Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 28th July to 3rd August

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is – flowers and gardens -
but as usual, anything will do

Morning all papercrafters,

We had rain in the night, overcast but still very warm now, think today has got to be devoted to the garden - should be nice to work tho.

Thought we would have this as the theme, so come on - lets see what variety we can show this week :-1: Good luck one and all

Carol xx

1 Like

Afternoon! I have just added these floral owl notecards to my shop:

2 Likes

afternoon, I have some time off work so hopefully I can join in some of the other threads this week :wink:

http://folksy.com/items/6210491-Notebook-Scrapbook-or-Journal-Garden-Girl-Handmade-Free-UK-P-P

2 Likes

You may be lucky enough to see one of these lovely creatures in your garden!

2 Likes

Ooh, fab theme!

I have quite a lot of flower themed cards in my second shop, Dandelion’s Miniature Gallery, now. Here are a few:

1 Like

Morning all papercrafters,

What a great start to the week and such a variety of flowers- love the notecards @CraftyMushroom and the garden book - what a great idea @paperchainsandbeads. Would love to have a visit from Mr Fox @DesignedbyLinda and that pussywillow is gorgous @DandelionsGallery.

Here are a few more

Carol xx

1 Like

I love to create cartoon caricature type of art, here is a card I recently did for a special birthday, I drew the cartoon lady from a photo supplied x

1 Like

Very clever Linda @ Designed by Linda - love it

Carol xx

1 Like

a peony rose

1 Like

Basket of flowers

Sue

1 Like

I drew this lovely pug dog using pen and ink, he is available as a print or a card and gift tag. x

1 Like

Morning (just), cloudy and fresh today BLISS

Love all contributions so far but I just love flowers and gardening :wink:

Hope everyone well and if have children - coping ok with start of school hols.

Carol xx

Afternoon,

How is everyone? Guess busy with school holidays !!!

Here are a few more garden orientated cards

and

How about a sausage dog ready for a garden party wearing his hat.

1 Like

Hi all,
Been awol for a while with visitors, etc. Here is my offering for today…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Just listed this Blue orchid design card and gift tag, I printed them from my original colour pencil drawingx

1 Like

Just listed these note cards x

1 Like

Afternoon all,

Well cloudy today and expecting lots of rain for the lovely flowers to enjoy but only had a shower, fingers x we get it in the night:-))))

Here is my Friday offering and 1st August day

Carol xx

Hi everyone,
Here are 3 papercut artworks which I listed yesterday. There are also a few other papercuts in my shop. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like