Cards and Papercraft Weekly Thread, 4th-9th January 16

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - What colours do you see January in ? Some people it’s blues, some might see it bright colours for the start of a new year.
It’ll be interesting to see everyone’s interpretation !

But remember anything will do, even if it doesn’t fit the theme.

Good luck everyone, lets see what we can come up with this week

Steph x

Happy New Year everyone, hope it’s a good one for all!
Thank you Carol @cariadcrafts11 for all hard work in keeping the thread going in 2015… Much appreciated xx

Here’s my interpretation of January, I’m afraid it’s mostly blues, not keen​:pensive::pensive:

https://folksy.com/items/6710853-Birthday-Card-Auntie-Printed-Patchwork-Design-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade-

2 Likes

Morning all papercrafters

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone

Big thanks to Steph @stephshortstationery for starting the New Year and great theme.

Here is one of mine

Carol xx

How about this one to brighten up January! :smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6554975-Greeting-card-Woohoo-

1 Like

Morning

Hope all well - children back to school today - so normality returns!!!

Here is a cutie for today

Carol xx

Morning all!

Another relist from me today and I’m off still playing catch up!!

Great cards by the way, I’ve added a little hint of colour today
See you all later Steph xx

1 Like

Hiya all!
Sorry it’s late!
Busy busy as usual …housework!
Here’s some brighter bookmarks from me today
Have a nice evening Steph X

Evening

I’m even later than you Steph @stephshortstationery :smiley: bit of retail therapy this morning using up some Christmas money, got cardy/coat, dress and skirt - well happy

More shopping this afternoon, for containers, decluttering my wardrobe, so getting there now

Stayed dry today, phew, lets hope it lasts

Hope everyone is ok and not suffering by the floods

Carol xx

1 Like

Evening everyone, so great to see the thread still going, I missed posting here!

I’ve got some pink/purple today, it has been gloomy weather lately so hopefully it’ll brighten up soon, i’m looking forward to spring!

Leanne x x

1 Like

Happy new year everyone. Lovely cards. :slight_smile:

I have a lamb finger puppet card.

Hiya all!
Lovely to see old sellers back…not the right word there but you know what I mean…lol!

Plenty of January colours in my Xmas range where there’s 40% off all stock sale…:smiley:

Steph x

Afternoon All

Yes lovely to see old friends again !!!

Another busy day. Shopping this morning, then cleaning house. Phew - all done -cuppa down :smiley:

Here is a sloppy one

Carol xx

Morning All

Lovely sunny day today but quite chilly, I think winter has arrived today, gloves need to be found.

Here is another slushy one from me

Carol xx

Hiya all!
Hope. You are all well and looking forward to your weekend.
Carol @cariadcrafts11 you’re putting me to shame all this clearing out, I’ve been trying to get round to do my work room, and wardrobes since the summer but I’ve never seem to have the time once I’ve crammed everything else in!! You’re amazing !!

Here’s my offering today, more shades of blue

Have a nice evening Steph xx

Hiya all!

There’re maybe a hint of pink in January ! Although going by the DREEK weather at the moment I’m not too sure!
Hope you are all ok, Steph xx

Afternoon

Very Dreek here too Steph!!!

Still sorting out, not got round to my clothes yet tho!!! but am making space in drawers etc

Here is another from me

Carol xx

Hi - this is a nice thread and I love seeing all the card designs. They are each lovely in their own right, but I confess I absolutely love the parchment cards @cariadcrafts11. Here’s one of my handmade cards, which is calorie free, and might be of interest to those trying to cut down on the real thing in the post holiday period!

Happy New Year everyone, frosty coloured greens from me, as I don’t have anything rain coloured which is all we seem to be having x

Morning

We have SUN!!! hope it lasts and everyone seeing it too

Welcome Heidi @Textiletreasure - pretty card. Thank you for loving parchment - much appreciated.

Here is mine for today

baby blues!!

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya all!
We had lovely wintery skies today, not much sun, snow forecast for tomorrow !:cloud_with_rain::snowman_with_snow::fearful:

Pinky and blues

Enjoy you’re evening, Steph xx