Christmas Market Yorkshire 7.12.19

Are there any other Potters or other makers on Folksy in Yorkshire/Derbyshire? If so, you might be interested in taking a stall at The Art House Christmas Market in Sheffield on 7.12.19 I’ll be having a stall selling my handmade pottery (25% donated to local cat rescue) My stall did really well a couple of years ago and its a lovely venue. The Art House, 8 Backfields, Sheffield, S1 4HJ.

If you are interested in a stall please contact Daisy on 0114 272 3970 or email
daisy.tann@arthousesheffield.co.uk

It would be really great to connect with you on Folksy and face-to-face. A week ago, they definitely had plenty of space for more stalls so who else fancies joining me?

I’m very new to Folksy (although I have been selling on another site for a while) and I’m slowly trying to figure out the forums and getting to know my way around and I’m really enjoying exploring so many of your shops, and I’m building up a list of Christmas presents from some of the lovely things I’ve seen on here!!!

Link to my shop here and I’m on Facebook and Instagram too -
https://folksy.com/shops/Pawprintpottery

That looks a nice event, I’m not far from Sheffield and I might have come along (as a customer!) except that I’m already booked into our local market that day. Hope you do well, let us know how it goes. xxx

Thanks and I hope you do great at your event as well😉

1 Like

Hi
I am also Sheffield based and waiting to hear if I have been successfully applying for a stall elsewhere. Can you give me more information please?

@thatenamelguy and I are in Yorkshire - granted the other side - but our son lives in Sheffield, and we would be interested. More information please @Pawprintpottery,

Hi Karen, I spoke to someone called daisy and the telephone number is 0114 270 3970. Hope to meet you there😀

Sure, please contact Daisy on 0114 272 3970 or email
daisy.tann@arthousesheffield.co.uk

Thanks for the information

OOO I’m only an hour away in Ashton and am not currently booked that day, might take my jewellery on a trip, especially if it means no gazebo to set up for a change!

Fantastic. If you do get yourself a stall make sure to come and find me and say hi😉