Christmas Swaps 2015

Is anyone interested in Christmas swaps this year?

For those who haven’t done this before, it works by simply swapping items of a similar value (including postage costs) with other sellers.

If you want to join in then

comment on this thread so that we all know who’s joining in
browse other participant’s shops
if you find something you’re interested in then pm the shop owner to ask them if they’d like to swap for anything in your shop
There’s no obligation to take up swaps that are offered if there is nothing that you’d like to swap for, and if there’s anything that you definitely don’t want to swap for then please mention it it upfront to save everyone’s time.

I’m willing to swap anything from Shropshire Natural Products and tea towels or pillowslips from Red Dragon Designs :smile:
Donna x

3 Likes

I’ve never done this before , but would love to give it a go. I too would love items for the home , linens , tea towels , pillows etc etc . No knitted or crochet items or jewelry , apart from that anything thats good quality I will consider

1 Like

This is always good fun! :smile:
I’m happy to swap from my shop! In the past I’ve also painted mini-commissions for people who wanted to swap too, so it’s worth looking in my ‘sold’ items to see if there’s anything you would like similar.
Thanks for starting this thread, Donna! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is such a good way to get original gifts, I’d love to join in again. Thanks for starting the thread Donna.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea - will have to have a browse of your shops later :smile:

1 Like

I’m up for swaps again this year, pretty open on things people would like to swap for some sparkly jewellery :smile:

1 Like

Had some great swaps last year, so more than happy to join in again this year. I knit, crochet and sew so would prefer to avoid these type of items. :grinning:

1 Like

Ah I did this last year over FB- it was good! I’m happy to take part! :blush: none of my artwork is off limits. :blush:

1 Like

I would be willing to swap anything that is up for sale in my shop. I would like to swap for jewellery, anything for the bedroom that is purple, teal or grey or journals. no crochet or knitted stuff plz

1 Like

I’m happy to join in too. Could be interesting.
Plus gives me a chance to have a nosey through your lovely shops

1 Like

Can i join in too ? Happy to offer a swap for anything unusual

1 Like

I keep meaning to post a pic of the aceos I got from you in the swop last Christmas :smile:

I’m happy to swop too if anyone’s interested, although not much in my shop at the mo.

2 Likes

Posting out my first Christmas swap today. Thank you Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 for swapping with me

2 Likes

That’s okay.thanks for swapping with me.

Will post it when I get back home. Most probably be tomorrow.
Every one is looking at me like I’m a hypochondriac. Gotta love hospitals.

1 Like

This sounds like fun! I’m willing to swap anything in my shop.
I’m not looking for knitted items obviously, probably not textiles. Most interested in swapping for wood, glass or ceramics. I’m still only online a couple of hours a day, so don’t be offended if I don’t reply to a message immediately.

1 Like

Great idea…i’ll start looking around all the sweety shops

1 Like

Yeah sounds good, never done this before, been here years aswell!!
Probably things for the home, I’m a tweed and tartan lover…lol😝
I make cards,státionery and card and paper craft supplies

X

1 Like

Donna @RedDragonDesigns I have your bracelet all packaged and ready to send tomorrow same for your necklace Lynn @erkinwald thank you both :smiley:

2 Likes

Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 Did you get my email this morning? I have your body butter all ready to go, I just wanted to check that the address I have from when you ordered from me last is still your address, I know you were talking abut a flat swap so thought it was best to check.
I hope it all went well with your surgeon xx

1 Like

My parcel of goodies arrived today Donna @ShropshireNaturalProducts, so very please with them, thank you for the swap.
Lynn x

2 Likes