Christmas Swaps

Is anyone interested in Christmas swaps before the Christmas rush starts?

For those who haven’t done this before, it works by simply swapping items of a similar value (including postage costs) with other sellers.

If you want to join in then

comment on this thread so that we all know who’s joining in
browse other participant’s shops
if you find something you’re interested in then pm the shop owner to ask them if they’d like to swap for anything in your shop
There’s no obligation to take up swaps that are offered if there is nothing that you’d like to swap for, and if there’s anything that you definitely don’t want to swap for then please mention it it upfront to save everyone’s time.

I’m willing to swap anything from Red Dragon Designs
Donna x

1 Like

Count me in, I had some brilliant swaps last Christmas, and also the Christmas before.
Lynn :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm sounds like fun, I’m in :sunflower:

1 Like

Worth a try I’ll give it a go.

Gill

1 Like

I’m new to this, but I’d like to join in. It will give me the kickstart I need to stock my shop!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone,
I’m just giving this thread a boost :blush:
Donna x

Caroline @AlphaUnique My box has just arrived,I love it :slight_smile: it’s beautiful thank you.
Donna x

Just giving this thread a boost :grinning:

Just received my lovely bag from Red Dragon. It’s a perfect Christmas present. Loving this swapping!!

I’m in :slight_smile:

I’ll give it a go

I’m in, too! I had some fantastic swaps last year! :grinning:

Yeah would love to!

Hi Max @paperchainsandbeads, your parcel is on its way to you posted this morning.
Lynn :slight_smile:

Yours posted too Lynne @erkinwald , exciting stuff this swapping :wink:

Many thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for the beautiful necklace, I love it.
Lynn :grinning:

Thank you Lynn, your gorgeous gloves arrived and they are sooo pretty tempted to keep them myself lol! thank you for swaping :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to join in, if anyone would like some jewellery.

Jacqueline x

I am happy to join in if anyone likes my wooden items.

Mel

1 Like