Christmas Wishes

Wishing everyone at Folksy a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May 2024 see us having lots of catchups and filling our shops with new gifts. My shop is now closed until 8th January as we are heading off to Vienna for the fesitive period. We don’t mail out Christmas cards but hand out to family and friends when we catch up with them. However, we do buy a Tree For Life for Scottish woodlands.

19 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too, with a very happy, healthy and successful 2024! Wishing you an amazing Christmas holiday, a great finish for 2023 and a beautiful start for 2024! Take care x

9 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too @RusticCountryStyleCrafts and to all the other lovely fellow sellers and Folksy folk. :santa:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t2::christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you Katie hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday.
Merry Christmas to all the Folksy folk have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.
:christmas_tree: :santa: :grinning:

9 Likes

And a very Merry Christmas to you - and to all the fabulous Folksy Folks who make this platform such a pleasant place to be! Wishing everyone all the best for 2024 :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wishing you a very merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time in Vienna

9 Likes

Wishing you and everyone at Folksy a wonderful Christmas x

9 Likes

Wow - Viennese. How fabulous. We’ll be driving from Cornwall 400 miles north east on Wednesday to spend Christmas with family. Not so glamorous but it’s the people that count.

Hope everyone has a fabulous festive season and wishing everyone great success in 2024 :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

That should have read “Vienna” :joy:

5 Likes

Have a great time too. No matter how far, the journey will end with those you hold closest to your heart.

5 Likes

Hoping there is such a thing as Viennese Whirl :joy:

5 Likes

Have a lovely Christmas :christmas_tree::christmas_tree: and Happy Better New Year 2024, hope we will get more sales :crossed_fingers::heart:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @RusticCountryStyleCrafts and all my Folksy friends. Have a fabulous time in Vienna. Best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year full of Folksy sales everyone. :grin::christmas_tree::santa::gift::champagne:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy your Christmas in Vienna, are you going to the New Year’s Concert while you are there? x

Merry Christmas to all the lovely Folksy sellers and staff, hope you all have a wonderful festive season. x

5 Likes

A very Merry Christmas back to you too and to all Folksy staff and fellow creatives here on Folksy - here’s a glass to 2024 too, lets hope it s a good one for all of us. :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Best wishes from me to Folksy sellers and staff! I hope you all have a wonderful festive season with lots of good food, drinks and awsome gifts! I certainly hope you have no problems travelling to catch up with loved ones.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year!

3 Likes

Enjoy the festive break Katie @RusticCountryStyleCrafts and all the very best for 2024 x
And…to all the lovely Folksy Folk…the artists, makers, sellers and all of the lovely Folksy team, a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year. Xxx

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone. I’ve closed my shops now for the hols as I have some serious scoffing of chocolates and cheese footballs to do.

5 Likes

Ooh love cheese footballs… enjoy! :grin:

I only ever eat them at Christmas! :rofl: Remind me of when I was a kid.

2 Likes