Craft council survey

I just filled in the Craft Council survey and honestly I am Not impressed.
3 specific points…:

1. We are British, not American. We have No zipcodes here !!
    (that is not my postcode ! :slight_smile: )

2. Can someone tell me which box to tick for Folksy ???

3. When the answer to a question is NO / Not interested why does the next question insist on an answer (this is only one of several similar examples). ??

2 Likes

That’s terrible! Number 17 requiring an answer… :rofl: are you sure you don’t want to offer mentoring? any second thoughts maybe? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I tried that. First of all I answered No to 16 and when it complained on my non answer to 17 I retried with the not interested option…:joy:

1 Like

I stopped filling out the survey when I got to Q16 & 17 because of the same reason!!

1 Like

Do you think anyone actually reviewed that survey before sending it out. Not a good luck for the Craft Council really. I’m hoping I don’t win :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Zip codes? If it’s for UK residents, that makes no sense. Even if its just a template they used, they could have at least edited that…

Speaking of editing, looks like they need to proof read those questions.

2 Likes

I complete YouGov surveys and they are often not much better - frequently don’t give you the option to indicate you have no experience of something and insist you select an opinion on it! I’m never done picking holes in them (though that’s also applies to most situations :rofl: :rofl:)

1 Like

Thanks Joy. We’ve sent your feedback to the Crafts Council. I’m not sure if it’s too late for them to make any changes but hopefully they can edit it so that Question 7 includes marketplaces and Question 17 doesn’t require an answer if the answer to Question 16 is No.

1 Like

Thanks Camilla. Was just rather astonished that there was nowhere to tick for Folksy and the like. xxx

1 Like