Craftjuice March 2017

Craftjuice.com is a site where you can promote your creations for FREE! Once you get five votes Craftjuice will post your item on Facebook and Twitter too. Please help each other get those crucial votes and promote our Folksy shops :smile:

Hereā€™s what I have posted today:

and hereā€™s a link to my previous ā€œstoriesā€:

3 Likes

Is nobody using Craftjuice this month?

Sorry, @RosesFeltWorkshop , things are so slow Iā€™ve sort of lost the impetus. Getting on with othe rthings and not worrying about it. Iā€™ve voted for you, though, and will continue to vote for anyone else who posts hereā€¦ :slight_smile:

Voted and listed.

1 Like

Hi everybody. Iā€™ve just registered with Craftjuice! I donā€™t really know what Iā€™m doing yet so any tips would be gratefully received. Iā€™ve just submitted one of my listings on CJ but not sure what to do next. I know I have to vote on any/some/all of above forum posters, do I vote here or on CJ?

Iā€™ve just joined Craftjuice today and havenā€™t posted anything yet but have just voted for your purse. Good luck with it! Jacqueline

When you have posted on CJ put a link on here and we will all vote to help you get to the 5. It really helps SEO of your listings too! Good luck!

I have just voted and listed hereā€¦

1 Like

Another listed and voted up to here.

1 Like

Hooray! Thatā€™s more like it ladies :grinning:
Iā€™ve voted for you all, but have to go make some dinner now, so Iā€™ll add a new item tomorrow.

Thank you for the help.

Iā€™m putting this link, which I think might be right.

1 Like

Just put my first item on Craftjuice, whoohoo hope Iā€™ve done it right. Will start voting for everyone now :sunflower:

2 Likes

Yes, they both worked, and have been voted for. Well done ladies :smile:

Hereā€™s mine for today - a bit of fun to cheer up your weekend.

and my history link:

1 Like

Thanx to all who voted for my first submission on CJ. Iā€™m going to vote on everyoneā€™s now. Here is another one of mineā€¦

1 Like

Hereā€™s another one from me.
All voted to here. have a fab weekend everyone!

1 Like

Added this one and voted up to dateā€¦

1 Like

All voted for up to date.

Donā€™t forget to follow Craftjuice on Facebook, Twitter, etc so you can Like and RT when items get promoted.

Nothing to list but have voted for everyone to here.
Struggling with motivation at the moment - havenā€™t made a single card in a month. :worried:

I know what you mean, Alison. Hope thing pick up for us all soonā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a look at your lovely cards Alison and Iā€™ll be ordering some soon. I need one for the First Holy Communion of a young boy, as a thank you to his mum for the order. Iā€™ve just finished making 50 of these bag charms for the guests.

Iā€™ll be in touch about the card soonā€¦Iā€™m off to do a bit of voting now.

2 Likes