Craftjuice May 2017

Craftjuice.com is a site where you can promote your creations for FREE! Once you get five votes Craftjuice will post your item on Facebook and Twitter too. Please help each other get those crucial votes and promote our Folksy shops :smile:
Please make sure you vote for everyone else’s items to enable them to get enough votes for Craftjuice to post them on Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s my listing
https://www.craftjuice.com/story.php?title=tote-bag-shopping-bag-craft-bag

1 Like

This sounds good !!! Here is mine

Sue
:+1: all the best to us all​:princess::sunflower:

https://folksy.com/items/6994522-Budding-Delicate-Rose-Floral-Mixed-Media-Painting-Anniversary-Gift-For-Ladies

1 Like

Hi!
Here is one of my dog cards. These dogs were lovely to photograph

1 Like

You need to post the link to your listing in Craftjuice so we can vote for it, and you vote for everyone else’s who has posted on here… @suebeacham and @FatSquirrelPhotography by following their links on here…
Hope that helps!

3 Likes

Thanks sweetie, I will fathom this out tomorrow
Sue

(Gah! posted on the wrong thread yesterday)
Listed and voted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I registered on Craftjuice but do I have to wait to be accepted as have not heard anything?

Thanks!

Yes you do I’m afraid… @FatSquirrelPhotography and they don’t rush…I think I waited about a week.
Kim
x

1 Like

woohoo found the thread at last.

About to post and vote. brb

Listed

I’ve voted for the above however

@FatSquirrelPhotography and @suebeacham you need to put your craftjuice link

1 Like

I have listed my 40th card and voted up to here :relaxed:

1 Like

I haven’t listed on Craftjuice for ages. Now going to catch up with the voting.

2 Likes

Voted up to here and listed

1 Like

Listed, now off to vote!

1 Like

Hi! I don’t venture into the forums often, but I thought i’d pop in to say hi as I’ve noticed some of you guys listing on Craftjuice. I’ve managed to get some sellers on conscious crafties to join and start voting too so hopefully it’ll get a bit busier on there.

3 Likes

Haven’t listed anything for a while, but I’m still popping in to vote :slight_smile:

yes I recognise you, think i followed you yesterday

1 Like

Just listed this…

Thanks for your votes, everyone! At the moment, I feel like I’m never going to sell anything again, so I thought I’d give it a go :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just listed…

3 Likes