Craftjuice - May 2014

I have just joined craftjuice and submitted an item, but the http: etc. seems different to the ones everyone has listed, it does not have kraftygifts in the link. Would someone be able to give me a bit of advice. I would like to vote as well but need a bit of help with this too.
I listed a liquorice allsort cushion in fabric craft. I need to get more computer savi!

This is my new range of cards

Yes Kraftygifts, I had the same problem. One of the kind contributors here sent me my link but I have no idea where it came from and how to find it, I just copied it in. Sorry I can’t be much help!

Thank you Shirley, that was very helpful, still not sure where you got it from!

@PhotoShackCreations
@Kraftygifts

This is how to find the link for your Submitted Items on CJ.

1. Log in to your Craftjuice account.

2. Look at the top right hand corner of the page for your craftjuice name in small blue writing and click on it

3)This will take you to your Profile page.

1. On the left hand side of the page underneath the word “Profile” you will see a list of various headings.
    Click on the one which says “Submitted” and this will take you to a list of all your submitted items.

2. This list of your submitted items is the page we want the link to.
    Copy the URL address from your browser’s web page address bar

3. Paste this address onto this CJ thread. It should look something like this, which is mine.

But where mine says “WhimsyWooDesigns” yours will say your Craftjuice name which may or may not be the same as your shop on Folksy. It depends what you called yourself when you signed up to CJ.

Good luck
Shirley x

Thankyou so much Shirley, you explain brilliantly and very helpful, I have also gone on sellers items and clicked voted, so guess that is how I vote for folksy sellers items. Does a new thread for each month of craftjuice appear in talk folksy or do I just add links and voted here everytime?

Kayx

Listed my liquorice allsort cushion and voted

http://craftjuice.com/user.php?login=kraftygifts&view=history

Kay x

People new to Craftjuice- if you click on “read more” under your listing, you can see who’s voted for you. Reciprocation is not compulsory, but appreciated! :slight_smile:

Chris (Owl and Cat) x

Thanks for that info Christine. I have voted but I am not listing anything at the moment as my shop is empty (all hidden) as I am having a break for a while. But I will keep voting on Craftjuice. Marg. x

Voted up to here, and listed one :grinning:

Karen :cherry_blossom:

Caught up with voting to here

Listed 4 and voted.

Thank you

I’m gonna try Craftjuice again. I’ve uploaded a few things. Please scroll. Off to vote :smile:

http://www.craftjuice.com/user.php?login=matthewwilsonjewellery&view=history

Karen xx

oh my that was frustrating.

my tags were too long so I went back to remove one only to find I had to re upload my photo, and re write my description.

II didn’t realize my title had to also be re written. uggh so had to go back again and re do that plus the description yet again and re upload photo again. Why oh why didn’t it just save everything and let me edit the bit that was too long DOH! lol

Any way voted up to here and listed

Listed one, although we are in June, I have still put it here in the May thread. Now off to catch up with voting.

Jane x

Just listed and voting.

Teresa.

listed and voting now x

All voted for and have listed 1.

Lynn x

Hi folks ,
I have done some voting today and listed two of my own :smile:

goodness, they have changed Craftjuice and it took me ages to list two things!
got there in the end

NEW THREAD OPENED FOR JUNE