Die Cutters - paper craft maker advice

i have recently bought a Cuttlebug die cutter and looked at the prices of the die cutters and found even on ebay they are pretty expensive. I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites that sell them cheap?

Try CraftStash.co.uk as they have their own brand ( I haven’t tried the dies themselves so don’t know what they’re like), or try createandcraft.tv as they sometimes have good value bundles of dies from Spellbinders and Tattered Lace, just check the sizes as a Cuttle Bug won’t take some of the larger ones.
Hope that helps x

1 Like

ty will take a look

Hi Kylie, Cutting Edge Crafts always have fair prices and free p & p! (I’m a bit of a die addict!) I also have a Cuttlebug and love it. Craftsulove have a good range of dies, also Dies to die for.

Joanna Sheen does a good range of dies - her own Signature range and others too. You also get free P&P if you spend more than £9 (easily done :blush:).

1 Like

Hi Alison, how could I forget Joanna Sheen! I’ve lost count of how many of her beautiful Signature dies I have. It’s way to easy to buy on that site!

1 Like