Discount codes! Post your here

Was looking for an open discount code thread, all seemed a little dated, so have started a new one.

I am having a 25% off across my shop, including sale items, with discount code Valentine
Sale on until midnight on the 7th of February 2021.

Natalie x

2 Likes

No one else with any current discount offers open?

I do @NOfkantsCurios albeit short lived!

From 4-6th Feb, you can get 15% off the shops stock when you enter: lockdownbirthday

IG has gone silly on me and I can’t even open the account, so Folksy folk are seeing this code first-WAHAY!

Annie x

1 Like

Your shop is lovely! I have snuck in and purchased something!

I see you also have made crocheted ear savers, lol! Not got any in my shop, but have made many for my friends and colleagues! Such a useful idea!

Natalie x

Aww, thank you so much Natalie- I have emailed you about your order!

Yeah, we live next to the Neuro Disability hospital and we originally made them for the nurses there- they were equally grateful for them! Sadly they are still necessities but hopefully we won’t need them by the end of this year- here’s me being hopeful!

Annie x

1 Like

Thank you! It’s my daughter 21st this February, she’s tree mad, so this will go with her gifts! She will love it!

My work mask, can’t wear an ear saver for, but do wear them for all my other masks! Lol

1 Like

Oh yay, so pleased- I will make sure it is presentable as a gift for your daughter, I must confess, I am a huge tree lover too- hence most of my makes are nature inspired.

Oh bless you Natalie- that’s must feel so uncomfortable, how on earth do you juggle your glasses on top of all that, mum does our crochet work and she complains her glasses steam up, just for a little bit, much less at work!

x

1 Like

Your beautifully wrapped parcel has arrived today, her birthday is in a couple of weeks, so I will let you know exactly what her reaction is following that!

Natalie x

Thank you for letting me know Natalie- wishing her a very Happy Birthday!

Annie x

1 Like

Final day of my 25% off sale with discount code’ Valentine’
Ends at midnight tonight.

Use CAT20 until 21 February for 20% off everything.

Use code oreo20 for 20% off everything until Friday night.

Use CAT20 for a 20% discount over the Easter holidays.

It’s my wedding anniversary tomorrow so have decided to have a 20% discount sale across my shop with discount code Anniversary20

Natalie x

1 Like

Happy Anniversary Natalie :partying_face:- what a generous offer! :raised_hands:

x

1 Like

30% off everything in my shop until 13th September quoting Discount Code SALE30

Just decided to have a discount sale across my whole shop, including sale items!
Until 17th of September 2021, there is a 25% discount when using discount code Septsale25

Natalie x

I have a 50% discount on all items until the 4th January 2022 quoting discount code YEARENDSALE

There’s 10% discount with code - Sale10
Expires 31 Dec 2021

Get 40% discount , with code : christmas21 ! Grab yourself a bargain .