Discount Codes - post yours here!

25% OFF any item in my shop using coupon code 25OFFJANSALE (valid till 1st Feb 2016).

20% off all items using code TY2015

Sue x

Hi, I’m back! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Most of my seasonal listings have expired. I have created discount code NEWYEAR16 for 20% off last few items until 10th January while I concentrate on making new stuff :smile:

30% off all items using code NYSALE2016
Lynn x

15% off everything with JANSALE15

Annette

10% off with code BRAND15 in honour of my new graphics and branding services :smile:
Leanne x x

I’ve kicked off my January sale today, 40% off with code JAN16 :wink:

Just launched my store here and offering a 20% discount using code STARTUP. More services coming soon. If you need graphic design services not listed then get in touch. :smile:

I have a discount of 20% on everything in my shop until 20th Jan code is 20JAN

10% Off in my shop until Friday 8th January xx Use code NEWYEAR xxx

To give a boost to my 2016 sales I’m offering a 25% discount on my fused glass ornaments. I’d really like to invite those who have viewed and like a particular item to my end of January discount, or there a way to contact them?

1 Like

I am offering 25% discount with the code SPRING25

Hi, I am offering 20% off all designs as I am new to Folksy. Code is April20

Thanks, Rose

To celebrate my return to the forum after a short break I am offering a 10% discount in my shop using the code APRIL2016

1 Like

To celebrate my first month back with Folksy, I have new stock - lovely British wools - and a discount for folksy sellers - FOLKSY10
Thank-you x

2 Likes

10% off everything with code SPRING10 valid until end of May 2016. Thank you.

25% off with SOCLOSE until I reach the 1000 sales point…I’m not that far off now :smile:

I have 25% off on all items use code : bankholiday25

Grab yourself a bargain

Gerda x

To celebrate hitting 600 sales, and the fact it’s a bank holiday, I’ve got a 10% discount running until Monday - “whoop600” :smiley: