Do you have photos of your craft stalls?

Great idea for a thread, I have so enjoyed looking at all your stalls! This was mine last Christmas at the Barbican Library.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/v/t1.0-9/s526x296/1455094_548006595288206_1552720090_n.jpg?oh=74adf76e372d6ba0ee09b4e7242c20f7&oe=54B93B04&gda=1422892308_55f40cc17073938f03278dd29137bd9d

1 Like

Hereā€™s a few photos from one I did in May. I did another in September but canā€™t find the pics at the mo.

I decided to do ā€˜alternative buntingā€™, so made a washing line with printed pairs of pants, bras and socks on. As you do : )

1 Like

Tammy,

Do you mind me asking where you got your wooden stand that the prints are on in front of your table?

Helen.

This was me last X-masā€¦ I used lights and fake snow to make things look all bright and festive (you cannā€™t see the snow on the linen cloth mind you). Normally the stall looks like that but without the decorations. Unless its a windy Saturday then it looks a bit more messy!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello Detola and Geek

Lovely prints !!

I would be really grateful if you could spare a few moments to fill in my questionnaire

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m8lE9QWiy1mPpnnY22m2bNqZZWp9YpW8zRArk-gmBPs/viewform?usp=send_form

The research will help me with my own work as I design and make home interior products.

Thanks
Emma

Thanks so much x

You have lovely prints

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen Mezzalunaā€™s stall in Cirencester many times - it always looks lovely :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s one of mine at a local school fete in the summer

1 Like

This was part of my Display from an indoor event.

3 Likes

This is from last year ,
At bath artisan market. I love the little roof! (not mine)
My latest set up includes a nice bright banner and shelves, but my camera is broken and my phone wont send pics, so I havenā€™t done any stall pics for agesā€¦

1 Like

This is one of my stall last Christmas at Hylands House in Chelmsford with my vintage kimono silk items

1 Like

My table at craft fair in October:

I blogged some thoughts from the day here:

2 Likes

This is a more up to date Photo of my stall which was taken yesterday at my last craft fair of the year.

3 Likes

A recent charity fair I did. Doing the Beverley Christmas market soon, where we have to dress up in Victorian dress, will have to remember to take a photo of that one. :smile:

Annelee x

2 Likes

My stall display has changed loads since my last post, here are a couple of examples of how it looks on larger and smaller tables:

3 Likes

My latest table set up, it has changed massively since I first started

3 Likes

@Heres my first and last for this year

4 Likes

They look great, what a talented bunch!
This is mine yesterday
Kate x

3 Likes

Hi, this is my December Christmas stall at Bourne Valley Mill

Kristina

1 Like

hello, these are two of my stalls from this year. unfortuntely they didnā€™t go as I expected but it was a nice experience for me

1 Like

Here is my stall last summer at Sheffield Folk Forest. One of the best shows Iā€™ve been to in a very long time.