Do you want to increase the number of people who use Folksy?

Thanks Heidi - I’m sharing your brilliant blog!
Hi Blackthorp…I made this as a car sticker & flyer and have been travelling around the UK with it displaying A4 size in my car back-window… it didn’t increase my Folksy sales but I like to think it may’ve promoted Folksy…:blush:…who knows! I :heart: Folksy & would hate it to go down the Etsy route! it’s encouraging to know lots of others are beavering away making beautiful things…

1 Like

Thanks For showing your poster Elly, it’s certainly eye catching.
I suppose you will never know the impact, but at least it’s noticeable. If only half the sellers on Folksy displayed the logo, it must help to raise awareness.
Well done, think I will print one of the new templates and do the same :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Heidi. I have shared.

1 Like

Have shared. Great blog😀

1 Like

I’ve used the free printable Folksy logos from the blog to make some stickers for my paper bags which I’ll take to the Xmas fairs I’m doing. I just printed them onto some sticker paper & cut them out. I’m also thinking I’ll get some iron-on transfer paper & put them on some cotton tote bags.

Here’s the link to the blog page

4 Likes

Thanks so much for writing this blog post Heidi. We really appreciate your support.

2 Likes

Thanks Camilla! I enjoyed writing it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Heidi

I’m m not sure why I got included in this email, but it’s so nice to be part of what your trying to do.

Judging from the forums, Folksy have some lovely people aboard, who are passionate about what they do. I think your thread has certainly stirred up some inspiration and if there’s a way of getting them to all pool that energy, maybe Folksy can sail through this sales depression.

Far from being dead in the water, all the good ship Folksy needs is some bright new sails, the breeze (nearly said wind :blush:) will come from the forums.

I must learn to be more succinct with my posts.

Kind regards

Joy

4 Likes

Oops sorry folks I thought I was replying to an email.
:blush: Wave to everyone.

2 Likes

I loved the blog post and have just added a comment. I have just started a blog so I will write a post about Folksy on that too.

1 Like

love them…they’re so celebratory!

1 Like

I love this owl bag and all the owl things, well everything really!