Dolls Houses

That’s great Shirley :slight_smile:

I will list more here if there is a category made, at the moment I list large pieces here and just a few miniatures but my shop over there has lots of miniatures including my latest triptych ones which are flying at the moment lol

And now I have my plus account @sianfolksy here I would love to list more miniatures here :slight_smile:

Look forward to moving forward with this :slight_smile:

Hazel

2 Likes

I have decided I will show good faith in folksy and I am going to list these miniatures and ACEO’s this afternoon just need to take proper pictures now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sian @sianfolksy the link for the category request says it is a Google Drive and I need permission to access it.

I have requested permission but is this the correct link we should be using?

Shirley x

Shirley I get that too … could this be where we are supposed to add it …
https://folksy.uservoice.com/forums/117463-suggested-features
If so, if you add it I will vote for it :smile:

Hazel

I hope I have managed to vote

yes I have voted too :smile:

Lets hope this gets things moving :smile:

I’ve put it into suggested features as you suggested Hazel @HazelRayfield and Rachel @Glehcar has already voted her 3 votes so we have 9 at the moment.

Sara @DandelionsGallery
Steph @StephanieGuy
Sian @sianfolksy

Here is the link for anyone else who would like to vote

Off to send messages to any others who sell dolls house stuff.

Shirley x

I have put my miniatures hat on now for the forum. Don’t usually bother and just talk as my main shop but thought I better speak as Mini Me from now on for this thread! LOL

Mini Me has voted as well.

Shirley x

1 Like

me too … let all promote it as much as possible :slight_smile:

Oops, sorry! Have updated that wonky link now, but Suggested Features is fine too

2 Likes

I don’t sell miniatures but I have a doll’s house and I love making these tiny cross stitch samplers and crocheted cushions. It really is a lovely hobby, so much so that I may need to build an extension to my Victorian Villa!

4 Likes

Stalky FB has just suggested I join a Dolls House group…
Off to show some tiny support…

1 Like

Angela @moondaisies those samplers and cushions are amazing! Really beautiful.

Katie @bojanglies LOL and thanks for voting!

We are up to 24 votes now. If anyone else wants to vote for a Dolls House Miniatures category then here is the link again.

Shirley x

2 Likes

Wow what a busy thread!

I’m all for a dolls house miniatures subsection and have given it my 3 votes. I have lots of dolls house mini paintings in my shop so would be very glad to be able to put them in a proper category.

1 Like

Up to 33 votes now.

Shirley x

1 Like

Great going everyone :slight_smile:

@sianfolksy is this enough interest to get the new category added ?

Hazel

Thanks Shirley, thinking about maybe adding a few to my shop as miniatures seem to be very popular. I do love your blue dragon rug, it is gorgeous. x

1 Like

Go for it Angela :slight_smile: and yes miniatures are very popular, hopefully we can get more interest on folksy and we will all sell more minis

Hazel

1 Like

Haven’t been on for a couple of days - off to add my vote now :smile:

I agree with missing out the apostrophe - no-one uses it in searches. Either Dolls House Miniatures or Doll House Miniatures would be fine by me :slight_smile:

Gosh I’ve been out all day until now.
The vote is up to 45 now!

Definitely add some miniatures to your shop Angela @moondaisies!

Thanks for voting Sara @DandelionsGallery and everyone else as well.

Shirley x

2 Likes