Fabulous Folksy crafting kits

Do you create crafting kits to sell? Have you bought a great crafting kit from Folksy? Use this thread to share your own, and others, fabulous folksy craft kits.

1 Like

I have a few more in the pipeline, but here’s my first craft kit to make your own needle felted gnome

2 Likes

I have 2 mohair bear making kits in my shop

https://folksy.com/items/7173312-Pebbles-Artist-Bear-Sewing-Kit-Boxed-Gift-to-make-a-mohair-teddy-bear-
https://folksy.com/items/7301379-Artist-designed-mohair-bear-making-kit-by-Bearlescent-Teddy-Bear-making-gift-box

3 Likes

Well I’m pretty sure there’s more than just me and other Debby!

Going to start adding some others I’ve found as I’d like to a folksy Friday grid in a couple weeks with some :slight_smile:

I like the look of this one by zou zou design

1 Like

After making Sea Glass pictures for a couple of years I am launching this kit for Christmas …

3 Likes

Lovely Soap Company have this make your own bath truffles set

1 Like

I love your gnomes!!

1 Like

Thank you :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi, I sell commercial craft kits. Would you allow me to include these on this thread? Paula :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Paula,

Thanks for asking. I was thinking more along the lines of handmade kits that people have created and written up themselves when I started the thread - that’s what I’m looking to showcase in my Folksy Friday feature in a couple of weeks anyway. I should probably change the thread title to make that clearer. If you want to share a link to the commercial ones you sell here that’s okay though, or, if you have any bundles that you put together yourself that would fit the bill, that would be good.

Also, I don’t know if you’ve seen this thread…

which might be a good place to showcase your kits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found this rag rugging kit by Thomas Wood and Wool

1 Like

That’s fine. Thank you for the clarification. I have already posted on the ‘Show off your craft supplies’ thread so will continue to do that.

Paula :smile:

1 Like