February weekly listings and promotions 12th - 18th February 2017

Welcome to the February weekly listings and promotions thread,
Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly
Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.
Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you
Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.
A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our makes!

Sue

Good morning.

Heading off to a fair in a while. The weather looks awful, so just hope a few people are daft enough to turn out for it!

Sue

1 Like

Anybody there? Feeling a bit lonely!!

1 Like

Hi Sue, I’m here - loving the necklace and pinned to my Folksy Weekly board.
I’ve listed this
https://folksy.com/items/6969133-Button-Necklace-Black-and-White

2 Likes

I’m here now Sue. Hope the fair went well. I’ve loved and pinned your pretty necklace and likewise Lynne’s lovely button necklace. Another cushion from the owl family from me today.

2 Likes

Lovely bright morning here today if a tad chilly. Loving the cushion Helen. All pinned to my Folksy Weekly board and have add these
https://folksy.com/items/6968860-Crochet-Fingerless-Mitts-with-Fancy-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs

2 Likes

Just relisted one of my Chopping Boards, will go spread the love now :sunflower:

5 Likes

Here is my listing for today.

I have pinned your lovely Hare Print to my Pinterest board @TreetopArt

3 Likes
2 Likes

What lovely items again this week - all pinned to my Folksy weekly board.
A particular welcome to new posters.

Thanks Helen @PocketfulCreations the fair was pretty good after something of a slow start.

Some earrings to share today

Wishing everyone a good evening

Sue

2 Likes

Thanks Roxanne @FatSquirrelPhotography Love the Parakeet, will return the favour today :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you. @TreetopArt

2 Likes

2 new make up bags from me this week

Now I’m off to do some tweeting…

4 Likes

I hoped I’d make it back before the end of the week - just scraped in! I’ve listed these four little coin purses this evening. Now I’m off to catch up with loving and pinning the things that have been posted since my last visit.

2 Likes

All caught up easy for starting the new thread tomorrow.

Congratulations Kim @KBCreations - can see you’ve had a sale :slight_smile:

Thank you @BeadstormJewellery yes the kitty make up bag sold to a fellow Folksy seller! I shall be busy today making a replacement, I think I have enough fabric for 1 more…:grinning:

Kim
x

1 Like

Morning everyone, boho today !!