Folksy Ltd

First few sales to report!

(ShakerTraditions) #1

So excited! We have finally made our first two sales. Really chuffed. Was starting to lose hope. Came to the conclusion that the new year/spring time will hopefully be our chance to sell. Think with our products they involve the buyer making decisions about positioning and installation of the rail etc. Anyway feel positive about 2016 now!!

(Elaine) #2

Congratulations :blush: - I hope 2016 is a good selling year for you. Elaine

(Helen Healey) #3

Congratulations and well done! :smiley:

(GrainneCC) #4

Well done and beautiful products! :smiley:

(Sarah Lambert) #5

Congrats, I have my eye on your peg rails for when we get our extension further forward :blush: (it’ll be a few months though)

(ShakerTraditions) #6

Thanks everyone :grinning: Folksy community is so very supportive. @plainprimitives good luck with the extension and we look forward to doing business in the future maybe :wink:

(Jenny Baxter) #7

Great news, may there be many more!

(Tina Martin) #8

Well done! here’s to many more! :smile:

(ApplewoodStudios) #9

great news to end this year, well done!

(Suzzie Godfrey) #10

I think I may have been one of your first sales, an egg tray as a Christmas present, to myself, last of the big spenders I know.
I haven’t had much of a peek, honest!!
It was beautiful packaged up, and obviously made by a master craftsman who loves working in wood, I can’t wait till Christmas day to hang it in my kitchen.
Simply beautiful.
Suzzie

(ShakerTraditions) #11

Hi Suzie, You were actually our first ever Folksy shop customer! We won’t forget the buzz of getting your order. Thank you very much for the lovely compliment. Hope you are pleased with your purchase. Merry Christmas. Matthew and Claire

(Emily Clayton) #12

Congrats - here’s to many more sales for you x

(Minerva) #13

Well done!!