Folksy Ltd

First Word That Comes To Mind

(Minerva) #1

Close your eyes. What’s the first word that comes to mind? Go to your shop and find an item that matches the word and post it here. Let’s see what everybody is thinking about! Be nice, though. Only positive & polite words!

It’s Holidays for me. Bright yellow, aqua and white in these egg cosies remind me of summer holidays. :sunglasses:

(Diane Burton) #2

Cold, (probably because my feet are freezing and the weather forecast is threatening snow) :snowflake:

(lolapolooza) #3

Love

(Bizzy Liz) #4

Tired, (and a bit fed up, don’t have anything that says fed up) so tired/sleepy will have to suffice.

(Teresa Connolly) #5

Warm summer days

(Roz) #6

With the wind howling and the rain lashing down the word I’m thinking of is yuk - not sure I would want to associate anything in my shop with that word so lets go with wintery. I have lots of lovely scarves to snuggle up with, heres one

(Julia K Walton) #7

“Happy” to be here :o)

https://folksy.com/items/3667654-2-x-printed-greetings-cards-Flowers-in-a-Vase-and-Secret-Landscape

(Thecraftycurioshop) #8

Jolly.

(Lowri of Twinkle and Gloom Art) #9

Twosome

(So Sew Megan) #10

Sunshine, much needed!

(Minerva) #11

Not much Color around anymore, winter is here for good…

Plenty of colors in these hair clips:

(Jenny Baxter) #12

Party… something to finish off those Christmas/New Year party outfits.

(Karen Ellam) #13

Im really hungry and ready for my tea. So food was the first thing I thought of :blush:

I have this Fish, chips & mushy peas charm, lovingly handcrafted from Polymer Clay.

(Sasha Garrett) #14

Cold

been sat at the work bench too long and need to get up and move a bit.
Sasha

(Minerva) #15

Coffee! It is time for a cup…not as dark as this bow, though, some milk will be required!