Congratulations, Kim @KBCreations :champagne:

17 Likes

Congratulations Kim @KBCreations
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
A murky morning today. Hope its better tomorrow for my 2 day Christmas fair
A sale purse today

Valerie

25 Likes

Definately not small fry Caroline! I can still remember reaching 50 sales and getting excited.
It has taken me 8 years to get there, but it’s mainly a hobby for me and just to earn a little pocket money to buy more fabric! so I’m happy with what I have achieved. I still get such a buzz when I sell something and it motivates me to keep making xx

20 Likes

Congratulations Kim on your milestone x :grinning:

16 Likes

well done Kim @KBCreations xx

15 Likes

Good morning all and pinch and a punch for the first of the month.
Well done Kim @KBCreations that’s a great milestone. Well done to Wendy @CraftyNature and Sue @SueTrevor for making the top sellers list.
Good luck at your fair Roz @OrchardFelts
I’m still busy wrapping presents ready for the big visit to Kent very soon.
Today I have a baby’s cardigan set

26 Likes

Hopefully I can sort myself out for most of December. November was a bit of a disaster, so I will try again.

Relist for today whilst getting organised.

25 Likes

Oooh, how exciting, thanks for letting me know Pauline :heart: I would never have looked! Its really quite hard to get onto that list at this time of year :blush:

21 Likes

Hello everyone, all loved to here and what great items I have loved! I joined for 2 days in November and I have already seen an increase to impressions, now just need to convert them to views and then sales - fingers crossed. Here is my listing for today…

27 Likes

Hi everyone, happy December :snowman: My first time taking part in this daily listing thread (please let me know if I do anything wrong!), it’s great to see so many lovely things already. Here’s my item for today, a snowman Christmas card.

24 Likes

Hello,
Thanks for looking after us again in December Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Good luck with the fairs @valerie and Roz @OrchardFelts and anyone else out and about this weekend. I had my last one yesterday so I’ll be sorting out photos and listing any stock I haven’t already got in my shop later.

Congratulations on the milestone Kim @KBCreations and to the bestsellers too :blush:

23 Likes

I’m such a dummy - listed this in the November thread by mistake (that’s 2 months running now I’ve done that :rofl:

Thank you to @MaxPringJewellery and @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work. Have a great month all, let the festive shopping commence… hopefully :grinning:

26 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month, and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month.
Congratulations Kim @KBCreations :tada:
I found some snowflake charms when looking for something else…

27 Likes

Please can you add 1 sale for me, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios My first sale for 3 months.

21 Likes

Very well done to you, glad all your hard work is paying off :grinning:

14 Likes

Big well done to those on the best seller list :partying_face: :partying_face:

15 Likes

Hi all,

This is my first time joining the promotion thread and I’m looking forward to supporting everyone and perusing all the beautiful things.

I don’t have enough to list or re-list every day but I’ll come back daily to show my support and share links.

I have updated my photos for this copper pebble ring, so I’ll pop this here.

Thanks all and wishing everyone a happy and abundant December X

23 Likes

1 sale to add please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :blush:

20 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thanks for running the thread this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Hope you are looking after yourself after a tough few months. Congratulations Caroline @Caroleecrafts and Kim @KBCreations on your sales milestones. :tada: Hugs to all those having a difficult time at the moment :hugs:

Really struggled to get decent light to take photos, so may have to redo these, but here is today’s offering

25 Likes

Congratulations on your milestone Kim @KBCreations :tada: xx

18 Likes