Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Challenge Thread - July 2022

Hello and welcome to the July 2022 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

Collective Sales Tally:

Orchard Felts 4
Crafty Nature 4
Georgina Crawford Art 10
Max Pring Jewellery 1
The Greeting Card Shop 1
Rosy Coombes 13
Gweddus Art 23
NOfkants Curios 14
The Previous Hare 1
Erkinwald 5
Glint Beads 1
X Stitcher Joss 3
Forgetmenot Crafts 3
MarkLawless Designs 1
Cariad Crafts 3
Aqulia Crafts 6
Blue Cat Mum 1
Sandy Fryer Artist 2
Pocketful Creations 4
Flying Cheese Toastie 8
Carolee Crafts 1
Feel Felt Found 6
Beads by Verchiel 1
Jewellery Mori 1

Total 115

7 Likes

Good Morning to a new month. Thank you for hosting July Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Modern Milly Greeting Card

24 Likes

Morning,

Starting the month with a relist. Thanks for looking after us last month natalie @NOfkantsCurios and for taking on this month Max @MaxPringJewellery

25 Likes

Good morning a wildflowers scene in the form of a greetings card
for me today

24 Likes

Morning all. Gosh the first of July, the year is going so quickly.
Many thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month, and many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for being mum this month.

23 Likes

Thank you Natalie for last month, and looking forward to July, with Maxine.
Did someone say there was going to be a Christmas in July Board???

My first Folksy Friday in ages.

So from right to left are:

@Caroleecrafts
@teabreaks
@flyingcheesetoastie
@GeorginaCrawfordArt
@NOfkantsCurios
@RosyMoonUK
@SandyFryerArtistPoet
and me @thegreetingscardshop

It’s on Instagram too.
SallyAnn

26 Likes

Have loved to here, and have a new listing today

23 Likes

Happy July everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for looking after us Natalie @NOfkantsCurios in June and Max @MaxPringJewellery for this month

Handburnt owls from me today.

24 Likes

Thank you so much for including my card SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop :grin:

14 Likes

Good morning all and happy new month :slight_smile: Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and thanks in advance to Max @MaxPringJewellery for this month :slight_smile:
Just a relist from me today of one of my twisty headbands.
Have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

purple blue ear warmer

23 Likes

I thought I was ahead of the game today, lusting nice and early, then posted on kast month’s forum - doh!

So here’s my wee card for today.

23 Likes

Good morning all…
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for June and Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over for July
I am starting the month off with one of my 7x5 Paintings

25 Likes

thank you for including my card Sally Ann @thegreetingscardshop xx

13 Likes

Good morning and happy July!
A bitty day in store today - going away for the weekend so its to get done before I go.
My listing today - a ginger cat brooch

IMG_5570

24 Likes

Wow July! Happy 1st July to you all.

23 Likes

Good morning all, I have my dancing shoes ready to go and I see Georgina @GeorginaCrawfordArt is already on the naughty step with her ‘lusting’ nice and early this morning :joy:, what’s on offer on the naughty step today Brenda @teabreaks, I made some strawberry shortcake with fresh from the garden strawberries yesterday if anyone wants some :strawberry:

My Folksy Friday board is Eco-Friendly and features @NOfkantsCurios @erkinwald @WonkyTowersCrafts @aquilacrafts

Instagram Login • Instagram
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=430351695770533&set=a.197725609033144

and my listing

23 Likes

Thanks for sharing my door stop in your lovely collection Max x

12 Likes

Morning all. Well I made it for day one - let’s see how this goes. A quick update on Olivia - she came back off the ventilator and onto the CPAP on Wednesday and is doing reasonably well breathing for herself so far.

All viewed and loved (with substitutes for those items I’d already loved). Here’s mine.

PEGB004 Butterflies peg bag

24 Likes

Thank you Max for including my blanket in your FF board :smiley:

13 Likes

Thank you all for your June Jubilee listings and kind comments! Thank you Max for hosting us for July! XxX

My listing for today, a harlequin ladybird photographic blank greetings card, to go alongside the speckled wood butterfly one from yesterday.

Natalie x

20 Likes