Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - January 2023

Morning all and a very Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2023 is a super year for Health, Wealth and Happiness for all the group. Many thanks to Natalie for hosting last month and Max for hosting this month - it is appreciated. I’m very busy for the next week so might not list every day but will always drop in to love your listings.

24 Likes

:confetti_ball: Happy New Year Everyone :confetti_ball:

Thank you for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you for taking over Max @MaxPringJewellery Well don’t on the sales already. A good solid start to the year.
Congratulations Caroline @Caroleecrafts A fabulous milestone :heart::confetti_ball::heart:
Sorry you lost your mum, Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn :heart:

It was a lovely quiet Hogmanay here. There were fireworks all round for a while, but they don’t bother the Werewolf too much which is good. He heard people talking and decided he had to tell them off at one point though :joy: Daft pup.
I’ll probably start listing tomorrow, but I don’t have many new at the moment.

Have a good day everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Happy New Year everyone,
Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery foŕ looking after us this month and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month

25 Likes

Good morning again all. I’ve decided to list from both shops for a while as my views are practically non existent in both shops.
Welcome to Jenni @CrochetandI and welcome back Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn and Susan @SusanBettyArt. I was sorry to hear about your Mum Sharon, sending you virtual hugs.
Today I have a relist of a pair of earrings that could do with a bit more love.

23 Likes

Thank you :blush: @OswestryJewels

14 Likes

Hsppy new year xx

25 Likes

afternoon all, happy dancing for your sales Caroline @Caroleecrafts and Roz @OrchardFelts and an extra whoop for your milestone Caroline :dancer:t3: :slight_smile:

Welcome back to returners and hello to newbies :wave:t3:

I’m sorry to hear about your Mum Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn sending massive hugs lovely :hugs:

19 Likes

Hello,

Happy new year everyone. Sorry to hear about your mum Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn . Good to see you back with us.

Thanks max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us.

Just off to my in-laws for lunch but will be back to love everything later.

26 Likes

welcome back to folks , new or old…lots of lovely new things…
faved to here.
Just to give you a grin and nothing to do with Folksy…with my psychic hat on…I had a letter yesterday from someone asking if I could cast a spell for them to win the Lottery !!!
Ha ha…I am neither a fortune teller nor witch…does their brain not tell them that if I could do these impossible things, I would be a millionaire?..aaargh…lol

23 Likes

Happy new year to you all.

Thanks for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thanks Max for stepping in this month.
Can I add 1 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Sorry for your loss Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn
Turquoise earrings

25 Likes

I’m back

Here is a new listing for the New Year

Carolxx

24 Likes

Happy new year
Just adding items to my sale

Valerie

23 Likes

Could you please add a sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Thanks very much Pauline. Best wishes to you :smiley::green_heart::smiley:

13 Likes

Just popping in to report another sale, Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile: . It was for a commission so I knew it was on the way - good job they actually purchased it as I had already made the items!!

20 Likes

Just in from day one of the move for my son and his girlfriend, we were very lucky with the weather, had a torrential down pour in the early morning, then it has held off until just as we were finishing for today, phew!

They still have more things to move, but the large and delicate things have been moved in and placed in the correct rooms. Last thing through the door was their sofa, I hid in the kitchen as I was not completely sure it was going to get in, but with a lot of “pivot” and muscle, it was in, to a round of applause from all the helpers.

Kitchen stuff was put away, so they can eat tonight, sofa in so they can sit, bed in so they can sleep and bathroom set up so they can wash. The rest they can sort as they go.

A few more items to come across, like desks and desk chairs, but that can be done in their smaller car if necessary.

Well done on the initial sales today.

So sorry for your loss Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, I lost my dad in November too, it’s all just horrible isn’t it! Sending hugs.

Brenda @teabreaks if you could possibly develop your psychic powers, we would all be grateful for a lottery win, but for you first of course, lol!

Natalie x

20 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thank you for December Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, and for starting the New Year Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Congratulations on the sales - an impressive start to 2023 :grinning:
So sorry to hear that you lost your mum Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn :hugs:

25 Likes

Mel, I see you sold the glasses case! Do you have any more lovely velvet?

14 Likes

we wish eh ? Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

14 Likes

I came on here early this morning to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, but got interrupted by a phone call. Have a good one, everybody, happy, healthy and successful!
Thank you both once again, Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
I’m sorry you lost your Mum, Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn. I lost my last remaining aunt yesterday, a lovely, lovely lady, the last of her generation in the family. Now I do feel old.
Another relist in my January sale today: reindeer towel

26 Likes