Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - January 2023

Happy new year everyone :tada::tada::tada:

Most items in my shop are included in my sale throughout January. This baby hat is now just £4

27 Likes

Thanks Nikki, I will raid my velvet stash in the next few days and see what I can come up with - watch this space :blush:

16 Likes

All loved to here - great to see lots of returning and new faces - it looks like we’re in for a lovely month of makes to admire.

Sorry to hear about your aunt Joss @XStitcherJoss. Congratulations on your milestone Caroline @Caroleecrafts

18 Likes

Ooo - exciting!

15 Likes

sorry for your family loss Joss @XStitcherJoss

15 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve lost your Aunt, Joss @XStitcherJoss

15 Likes

So sorry to hear you’ve lost your Mum, Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn and your Aunt, Joss @XStitcherJoss x

15 Likes

Sorry for your loss Joss. @XStitcherJoss

15 Likes

Evening all, happy dancing for your sales Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Lorraine @LilacDaisy and Roz @OrchardFelts :wink: :dancer:t3:

So sorry for your loss Joss @XStitcherJoss xx

16 Likes

Here, so sorry to hear about your loss Sharon and Joss.

16 Likes

So sorry to hear this news Joss :hugs:

16 Likes

So sorry for your loss of you Aunt, Joss hugs

15 Likes

Morning all

Back to normal routine for us today and that means the dreaded housework, Lee hoovered yesterday me bathrooms and dusting. Oh joy! Roll on self cleaning house, does not help that we have an extremely furry mutt. Even the new shark with hair wrap struggles. Groomed said mutt last week and got enough fur to stuff an 20” cushion. Do this every week, sometimes twice.

Sewing room later and computer for a short while to sort my shopkeeping of new items. Trying to keep everything in order, part of my new organisation. Wrap up some left over wool to post to my sister. Then catch up tv this pm.

Greeting card and gift card wallet

26 Likes

Good morning all, back to work tomorrow for two days then I have a few days off and have some sewing planned, I have a load of clothes that I’m hoping I can alter to fit, having lost some weight last year I have gone down a size and a bit and I still have at least another stone and a bit to go so don’t want to go and buy a whole new wardrobe just yet! I have bought a couple of patterns so I’m going to try and recut some of the tops I have to make new ones and just take some of the others in :crossed_fingers:t3: it works or I might have to spend some money :joy: so far I have managed by buying 2nd hand from local charity shops as I didn’t have time before Christmas but I like the ones I have, they are comfortable and don’t want to give them up :joy:

27 Likes

Good morning all and thanks so much for your lovely comments of condolence, you are such a lovely bunch :slight_smile: So sorry to hear about your dad Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and your aunt Joss @XStitcherJoss, sending your some big woolly virtual hugs :hugs: :hugs:
I have another new cable hat today this time in a lovely royal blue colour.
Have a lovely day all and fingers crossed that the sales fairy is busy today :wink: xxx

Royal blue cable hat

25 Likes

Welcome back Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn and Susan @SusanBettyArt and anyone else Ive missed. Sorry to hear of your losses Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn and Joss @XStitcherJoss

Glad Olivia is able to meet some of the family at least Helen @PocketfulCreations

Had a great time at my neighbours last night - great roast dinner and trifle followed by cheese & biscuits and chocolates - well let’s just say there went one of my NY resolutions! We then had a game of Trivial pursuit … let’s just say that with 3 of us with limited knowledge, not assisted by copious alcohol - the game went on for rather a long time!!

Managed to get my 2 green men made yesterday (in truth, one was already half made!) so now on to something else - cant quite decide whether to make a couple of scarves today or stick with the needle felting.

Here’s todays listing, a picture I made a while ago that I have recently remounted and framed.

IMG_7433-removebg-preview

27 Likes

Good morning everyone, continuing with my sale section.

https://folksy.com/items/8069203

26 Likes

good morning all
More purpleness today

24 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all. My thoughts to those who have had sad times last year and joyous ones for the new year.
I have a re-list for hope for the year a painted wooden heart.

25 Likes

Good morning all! My condolences to you too Joss on the loss of you aunt.

My item for today, a crocheted baker boy style hat.

Natalie x

24 Likes