Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - January 2023

Hello and welcome to the January 2023 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in:

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items to take you to their shop and hit the :heart: - this gives the item a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: ) there is a picture of what to do below.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

Sales Tally:

Carolee Crafts 37
Orchard Felts 9
Deborah Jones Jewellery 4
Lilac Daisy 7
Max Pring Jewellery 9
Fifi Foxi 3
Oswestry Jewels 3
N Ofkants Curios 21
KB Creations 11
Desk of Plenty 3
Rosy Moon 3
Gweddus 57
Sue Trevor 10
Jen Star Knits 3
Girl of the Sixties 2
Pocketful Creations 6
The Gift Pixie 8
Feel Felt Found 12
Aquila Crafts 9
Creations for Tiny Tots 3
Jewellery Mori 3
Crafty Nature 7
The Precious Hare 11
Erkinwald 4
Knot Sew Old 1
Susan Betty Art 5
Blue Cat Mum 1
Carol Smalley Designs 7
Grannys Handknits 3
Imogen George 2
Wild Rose Designs 1
Beads by Verchiel 1
Ohhh What a Yarn 4
Cariad Crafts 2
Sandy Fryer Artist 1
Wonky Towers Crafts 1
Georgina Crawford Art 2
Knittingtopia 1
Glint Beads 2
Crochet & I 1
Forgetmenot Crafts 1

Total 175

9 Likes

Good morning everyone and Happy New Year :tada:I wish you all a year filled with love, laughter, health and happiness xx

Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for being thread mum last month, my shoes are polished and ready to happy dance this month :slight_smile: :high_heel:

27 Likes

Morning all and a very Happy New Year.

Big thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and to Max @MaxPringJewellery for picking up the reigns in January.

No fireworks last night, the dogs and cats slept peacefully as did we! Noticed the local fishing shop is no longer selling them, they are so expensive to just last for a couple of minutes.

Finally got my email from Folksy for making 300 sales. Opened my shop again yesterday and have made 3 sales already. Can you add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery. Good start to the NY.

New creations for 2023. A greeting card including a gift voucher wallet.

25 Likes

Happy New Year - wishing you all a healthy, happy and prosperous 2023

Woke up to a sale - fingers crossed it’s a good omen for 2023. One for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Congrats on the 300 milestone Caroline @Caroleecrafts

Going for a roast dinner and games at the neighbours later. I do love a roast but rarely have one living on my own so it will be a treat. First though I have got to make a couple of green men to replace one sold in the gallery yesterday and also to have one on sale here.
Excited to be rejoining the thread with some listings this month

Heres one for today

IMG_7342-removebg-preview

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.

27 Likes

Well done on your sale Roz @OrchardFelts as you said hope the sales are an omen for 2023, enjoy your roast lunch.

17 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone. Just a relist today whilst I get myself organised.

24 Likes

Good morning all and happy new year! Let’s hope 2023 is a good one for all!

Thank you for being mum Maxine! Looking forward to seeing your dancing!

My shop is on 50% off sale, so fingers crossed there are lots of sales, not just for me but for us all!

My item, starting the year off with a smile.

Natalie x

26 Likes

Good morning and a Happy New Year to you all.
Thanks as always to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the December thread and thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over for January
I hope we all have a profitable 2023
I am starting off with an Angel card. spreading a bit of love and light

25 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, another piece from my sale section. Thank you Max and Natalie for keeping this thread going.

https://folksy.com/items/8068726

24 Likes

Morning all, and Happy New Year.

Sorry to hear about Orion, Kim @KBCreations :cry:

We’ve got my son and daughter and their other halves, along with little Olivia, coming round for dinner today.

Thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month, and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month. I wasn’t going to start listing for a couple of weeks but have decided to relist until I’m ready with new stock.

Large Yellow Make up Bag with Farmhouse Kitchen... - Folksy

25 Likes

We’re helping my son and his daughter move out of their rented flat into a new house today! Luckily it is just around the corner from their flat. Keeping everything crossed that the rain hold off.

19 Likes

Good morning all and Happy New Year to everyone. Its lovely to be back after a few months break, I lost my Mum in November and I lost my crojo for a while but hopefully joining back in with this challenge will help me get it back :wink:
My first of this month is a new cable hat. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month :slight_smile: Have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

Brown Marl Cable hat

23 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone

Big thanks as always to Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for sorting us all out and well done on the sales already, impressive start

Hope the move goes well Natalie, we have just one heck of a rain shower so hope its better down your way.

December for me was not a good month healthwise but feeling much much better so hopefully January will be a good one.

I am going to start a sale later too, so fingers x

Back later with my listing

Carol xx

19 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! We stayed up til 11.30 and then went to bed and listened to the fireworks - wow - they were noisy! Thank you for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you Max for doing it this month @MaxPringJewellery

Well done on the 300 sales Caroline @Caroleecrafts I’ve now been on Folksy for a year (properly) and have made 26 sales which is fab - I’m wondering how long it will take me to get to 50. Be great if I could do it in 6 months - I think I’ll aim for that. I nearly had a sale last night. Someone in South Africa was trying to buy a digital pattern but couldn’t pay. By the time I had sorted it out she had bought it on the other side. Oh well, I’ve learnt a lesson and put all the overseas postage price as £0 on my patterns. Nice to see that things get seen across the world even though they are not able to buy them!

This is the last day of my sale - I’m putting most things back to full price tomorrow - so here’s my lovely duck wallet.

25 Likes

Happy New Year :tada:

I was up till 1am as our greyhound is terrified of the fireworks and they started before 9pm and went on till nearly 1am. The staffy snored through it all :see_no_evil:

24 Likes

Good morning everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, may we be blessed with wealth, good health and lots of sales.
It’s good to be back on the thread and to get back into a routine after the last few weeks away from the thread.
Thank you for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for picking up the dancing for this month.
Well done on your 300 sales Caroline @Caroleecrafts
We had lots of fireworks around here last night, they went on for ages. We woke up to torrential rain and a really loud spectacular thunderstorm here in Oswestry. I hope the rain keeps off for you today Natalie.
My Aunt is still here with us. We had a nice quiet Christmas and New Year but it was nice to be all together for a change. Brian is taking her back to Canterbury on Saturday and coming back home on Sunday. I’ll be home alone then.
Today I have a new listing of a baby’s cardigan

25 Likes

Happy New Year!
Thank you for running the thread last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and this month Max @MaxPringJewellery - lets hope we keep you really busy with sales :slight_smile:
I have a cheeky Birthday card today.

26 Likes

Morning all and Happy New Year!
We stayed up and saw the New Year in with a drink…Unfortunately there were lots of fireworks which really scared my cat, she spent most of the evening trying to hide. :pensive:
I’ve now finished my Sale, but I have added new items to my Sale section so there are still bargains to be had.
A back in stock item re-listed today

26 Likes

Good Morning All & a very Happy New Year to everyone. It’s just great to be back on this thread. I’ve missed it. I’ve been keeping myself busy with my physio, and our guide dog pup & my painting. Here’s to a happy, healthy & successful 2023 for us all :smiley::green_heart::smiley:

Today I’ve an ACEO of Bennachie.

23 Likes

Happy New Year!
Thank you for looking after us, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over this month.
Fireworks started around 6pm and continued on and off until 1am. Thankfully they don’t seem to bother our greyhound.
So sorry to hear you lost your Mum, Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn Sending you a big hug. :people_hugging:
Congratulations on your 300 milestone Caroline @Caroleecrafts and your sales.
Congratulations Roz @OrchardFelts on your sale too. Enjoy your Roast.
Hope you all have a lovely day, Helen @PocketfulCreations
A sale item from me. Have a lovely day everyone.

23 Likes