Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Thread - May 2022

Morning all :slight_smile:

@TheBeadHare Iā€™ve just been copying and pasting the pictures in
@OrchardFelts Iā€™m playing about with my stall setup today for my first craft fair tomorrow :grimacing: Iā€™m beyond nervous!

This is me this morning, a Fatherā€™s Day shaker card. Iā€™m going to have a play around with taking better pictures this weekend as they look so flat but are so sparkly in person.

Have a great day everyone

24 Likes

Morning all :slightly_smiling_face:

Some little birdie peg fridge magnets from me today.

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

22 Likes

Another eco printed silk scarf today

22 Likes

Viewed and loved to here for today

11 Likes

Good morning all. Iā€™m with you Caroline where has Summer gone to. Itā€™s blooming cold here and raining too.
Thereā€™s just a listing from CfTT today not Oswestry Jewels. Itā€™s a relist though that could do with some more love.

Oswestry Jewels did have a sale yesterday but it was from fb so canā€™t be added to the tally here but I still had a hobble around the kitchen table.

22 Likes

welcome back @TheBeadHare ā€¦I am on a laptop, so not sure if it is different or not.
I post the URL from my item and THEN post the picture directly from my laptopā€¦x

10 Likes

Morning all,
Have a good weekend everyone (weather permittingā€¦)
Just listed -

23 Likes

Good morning all

An afternoon of gardening planned for meā€¦ back lawn and then more pruning, the trees at the back of us are really starting to overhang so I have one of those pole-pruners and keep it trimmed back as far as I can reach

Hereā€™s mine for today

23 Likes

Happy Saturday everyone! Just going to leave my listing here before I forget, and pop back later to catch up on news and loving!

22 Likes

It depends on your device. I do it on my MacBook by right clicking the picture and ā€˜copy image addressā€™ this is not a link though so I have to combine with what you already did.

11 Likes

hereā€™s my tutorial for creating a large clickable picture - not sure if itā€™s still up to date for all devices though:

11 Likes

Afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

Iā€™m a bit behind with loving yesterdayā€™s items but will catch up thoughout the day.

6 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is this purple flower:

24 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks, Your lovely card (+freebie!) arrived today. Thank you so much! X
All loved to here. In a rush, as weā€™re going to County Durham to visit my sister in hospital - sheā€™s had a massive stroke.
Tractor for a wee one

21 Likes

Someone from here told me about BeFunky - I hadnā€™t done one before and the thought of messing around for hours put me off but it was soooo easy. Think it only gives you up to 9 boxes in the grid for free but it does the job. Iā€™m just using it on my laptop so havenā€™t tried using it on any other device. Good luck :grinning:

11 Likes

one more sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery total now 84ā€¦thanksx

12 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know, Iā€™ll have a look see! Need to do more marketing overall.

8 Likes

Really sorry to hear that and hope they are able to do something for her. Look after yourselves.

9 Likes

as my earlier one sold so quickly, here is another similar one

22 Likes

I avoided it for years and then when I finally had a go was stunned at how easy it was :rofl: I havenā€™t tried doing anything fancy, I just saved Folksy images from the ā€˜logos and graphicsā€™ section under ā€˜improve your shopā€™ and then save the product images I wanted from Folksy into a folder by right clicking on them. Then is just a case of selecting ā€˜create collageā€™ on BeFunky and takes minutes from there. Is a good way to showcase your work.

9 Likes

Yeah just knocked this together in seconds and itā€™s nice to have something I can use on the PC as this is where all my stock images are!

20 Likes