Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Thread - May 2022

Hello and welcome to the May 2022 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

We hope you enjoy the challenge this month and whilst sales are not guaranteed this thread really does help with building expose so please do join in the extra promotion when you can.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Collective sales tally:

Namaste Crafts 5
Polarstar Pottery 2
Gweddus Art 91
Aquila 13
Susan Betty 8
Ohhh What a Yarn 1
Sue Trevor 35
Fluff Stuff 1
Cariad Crafts 1
Dottery Pottery 114
Elly Rowbotham 8
Georgina Crawford Art 6
Girl of the Sixties 1
Wild Rose Designs 1
Deborah Jones Jewellery 7
N Ofkants Curios 3
Crafty Nature 6
Knittingtopia 1
Feel Felt Found 28
Past Times Inspired Me 2
Oswestry Jewels 1
Hearts and Hugs 1
The Gift Pixie 3
Max Pring Jewellery 5
Orchard Felts 3
Sandy Fryer Artisat 1
Kernowcraft 1
Carolee Carfts 10
Glint Beads 2
Rosy Moon 1

Total 383

6 Likes

Morning all. Thank you for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting for May.

May already! Will soon be half way through the year, Christmas in July, then the countdown to the festive season. Convinced days, weeks, months are shorter than they used to be.

Vintage roses and fan card

29 Likes

Good morning all, and welcome to the May 22 thread. Huge thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for dancing her way through April and keeping the tally and thanks to everyone else too for making this thread such a wonderful supportive community. Wishing you all lots of love :sparkling_heart:, hugs :hugs: and visits from the sales fairy :fairy:t3: in May xx

32 Likes

Happy May :blush:.
Early for me today, will comeback later and catch up.

Just a relist.

29 Likes

Good morning, thanks for looking after us last month natalie @NOfkantsCurios and to you max @MaxPringJewellery for taking it on this month.

Back with a listing later but first we are off to the ‘stately car boot’ which is at a lovely country house just down the road from us. It’s a big charity event and a bit posher than your average car boot so you never know what you’ll find.

21 Likes

Good morning
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking up the reins again and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month.
Had a lazy day yesterday mostly sitting in the garden but when my daughter arrived I made the mistake of joining her walking the dog. Thought my foot was sufficiently recovered - foot thought otherwise - not quite back to square 1 but definitely a regression :frowning:
Just looked at the weather forecast - looks like rain today which is probably a good thing - will keep me inside and I might get on with something.
Another card today

IMG_4886

31 Likes

Good morning all…damp out there this morning.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the April thread and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over for May…what WOULD we do without you two hard working ladies…thank you both.
Today I start with some delicate Spring flowers…

30 Likes

Morning all! I missed yesterday I’m afraid, but new month, new start! Hope everyone’s having a good bank holiday weekend. Let’s hope I’m doing this right today, as I’m on my phone and still in bed! Lazy start to the day! SALE! Child's Mushroom Sleep Mask, Age 3-8 years - Folksy

31 Likes

A stately car boot sounds amazing! Hope you find some lovely stuff Mel :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Happy May everyone :grinning: Thank you so much for all the Anniversary wishes yesterday Mr CN and I had a lovely day in the sunshine visiting Dartmoor. Lots of cute lambs and foals and gorse all in flower.

Thank you @NOfkantsCurios for running the April thread and to @MaxPringJewellery for taking over May.

Wishing everybody lots of lovely sales this month :two_hearts:

My listing today is a pair of purple clay butterfly fridge magnets. Have a lovely day all. xx

30 Likes

Happy 1st of May Everyone. Thanks to Natalie for keeping us right through April. And thanks to Max for supporting us throughout May :smiley:

I’ve a wee bird painting today.

31 Likes

Good morning all! That you Maxine for taking the reins this month! You’re a star!

A stately car boot sound fantastic, hope you find some amazing bargains Mel @aquilacrafts

My listing for today was a bit tricky to photograph, the yarn is a very pale blue and has a slight sparkle to it, not sure if the sparkle really shows in the photos.

Natalie x

31 Likes

Morning all,
Thanks for running the thread this month Max.
Hope you get a chance to rest your foot today Roz @OrchardFelts. Enjoy the car boot sale Mel @aquilacrafts
Just a relist today.

30 Likes

Morning everyone,
I hope its ok to join in again!
Todays listing

We’re going on a day trip today, up to Wakefield, so I’ll be back later to love everyone’s work.

32 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy May :blush:. My grandson is on his way over. I swear it’s because he ‘knows’ grandad built his birthday present for next week when he turns 1 and we’ve nowhere to hide it :joy:. We’ve bought him a little trike that starts off like a buggy that adults control but as he grows it can be adapted and will become a proper trike that he can pedal himself.

7443482-Children-s-jumper-hand-knitted-in-green-with-all-over-textured-pattern--0

31 Likes

Morning everyone. I had no chance to join in here, or to create anything while I was away. Some days we were on the go from 5am until midnight plus.
So I’m hoping thay May will be back to normal (my version).
My broken foot is healing, so all us good.

Nothing new from me, but I have a head full of ideas that I’m itching to start.

A relist…

29 Likes

Good morning all and Happy May Day to you all. Thank you for dancing for us so well last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and to you Max @MaxPringJewellery for picking up your dancing shoes for this month.
It’s another relist today I’m afraid. Today a hooded jacket

28 Likes

Good morning and happy May
Hopefully I can stay with you for the whole month without any more hospital admissions. Hubby is home but it will be very slow regaining his strength
Something new today

Valerie x

28 Likes

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend everyone! :slight_smile:
I would like to share our newest listing. This beautiful Spalted Tamarind Bowl.

30 Likes

Good morning all - Happy May… Here’s to lots of sales :champagne:

On a crafting day at the dining table, remaking sold bracelets. I don’t need all my boxes out so can work on the table and still chat with everyone.

Here’s mine for today

29 Likes