Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Sorry to hear about your stressful day yesterday Max @MaxPringJewellery - no wonder your mind was racing this morning - hope today goes more smoothly for you xx 4 sales to report please x

Cat @BabanCat - naughty kitties! Bet they’re curled up snoring right now zzzzzzz!

Your daughter’s artwork is amazing Roz @OrchardFelts - she’s very talented…follows in her Mum’s footsteps x

Love the beautiful purples in your painting today Brenda @teabreaks x Did you ever get an answer about your spiritual paintings from Folksy, I thought they sounded really interesting x

Great Fossils Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - I’ve always fancied fossil hunting, I even bought a book about it once! I’ve tried looking for fossils on my local shorelines (Hamble beach on the South coast) but not much luck…(I don’t know what I’m looking for really!) but I think I would have more success along the coast in Dorset! I always keep my eyes open for random dinosaur bones though being opposite the Isle of Wight!

My listing today is another Easter Egg…I’m running out of new things to show on here:

15 Likes

This site is quite useful, not been to some of these beaches but maybe some closer to try out. Also gives a star rating and let’s you know what you can and can’t do.

10 Likes

What a beautiful day! I’m off for a walk to enjoy the sunshine and then eat a roast dinner!

12 Likes

Thanks Natalie, that’s really useful. I did make it as far as Lepe beach a couple of years ago (when I was really pushing myself to try and get out of my comfort zone with the agoraphobia), so that could be motivation to try and go a bit further again!

9 Likes

Thank you so much Sasha @SashaGarrett for adding some of my items and thank you for taking the time to explain how to get on the boards. Now I know why I didn’t fathom out how to get on the boards, the reason being I don’t do facebook.

9 Likes

Good morning all. Lovely day here.
I was asking the other day about Plus account. I thought he yearly £45 had been stopped but mine was taken the other day without my knowledge. Good job I had enough in the bank to cover it.
Love your Liskeard picture Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. We went to see "Fishermans Friends " last night which is set in beautiful Cornwall
Enjoy your roast dinner Helen @helenjosephinejewellery Roast beef for us too
Love the fossils Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Flamingoes today

Valerie

13 Likes

If any of you daily listers would like a flamingo cushion please message me and I will do it with free postage
Valerie x

9 Likes

Valerie, I would love two of the flamingo cushions please for my mum in Cyprus, they have flamingos on the salt lake near them in the in winter.

I will go and place my order in a minute.

Natalie xxx

10 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I think the easiest way is to pay the full amount and then I will refund the postage
Valerie x

7 Likes

You have a very talented daughter Roz @OrchardFelts. I have favourited her shop.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and @thedotterypotter we were digging our back garden yesterday, where we had an aviary for many years, and dug up many fossil bearing stones. We are very close to Redcar (our daughter lives there) where there are always ammonites, belemnites and devil’s toenails to be found on the beach. Ravenscar is just down the coast, and the shoreline there is largely shale, full of fossils and iron pyrities. We used to collect them and coat them in plastic to preserve the look of the fool’s gold when the children were little.

I have listed another kanzashi headband today:

https://folksy.com/items/7263263-Kingfisher-Blue-Kanzashi-Headband

11 Likes

Afternoon all, in a break from all the recycled materials look an actual gemstone!

16 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I have done the refund

Max @MaxPringJewellery Please will you add 2 sales. Thanks
Valerie x

9 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me again I’m afraid.

Jeanie x

14 Likes

Afternoon everyone

14 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter , no I never had a response from Camilla…perhaps I frightened her…lol…I don’t know whether or not to pursue it or leave it…
I have sold quite a few of these on the dark side where they are more “open” to various listings.

7 Likes

Phew! monumental catch up! My laptop’s dead battery is causing problems…grrrr! Lots of lovely work to add to my April pin-board tho, which is a pleasure to do :slightly_smiling_face:

re:list

Dentists are a nightmare Sarah @thedotterypotter …2 Easters ago mine gave me a tooth infection when doing a temporary replacement filling & charging me for the pleasure! sending me (a couple of days later) to Brittany to play flute with a swollen face! Ironically & co-incidently, he was on the same Brittany Ferry slightly aghast at his handy-work & kindly advising me not play flute! When I returned & the infection had abated - to add insult to injury he charged me a further £90 to extract the tooth :roll_eyes:. He’s a very nice guy… but… he is a dentist!! The ultimate irony is, that it’s the tooth that had been the most problematic caused, in my 20s, by a dentist who I swear unnecessarily drilled & filled it as an earner! I’d not been to a dentist since, the visit 2 yrs ago was my first after that one all those years ago… all I can say is… Water-Pick!!! & I hope yours gets sorted soon, you’ve been in pain for too long…

Your daughter’s work is lovely Roz @OrchardFelts

You do so much Max @MaxPringJewellery hope you get to write your essay stress free - good luck with it all. :four_leaf_clover:

The Adorable Li’l Distraction has learned to talk Raspberry at 3½ months - he replies conversing in raspberry, it’s hilarious & because we all find it so funny he grins back proudly & keeps going… he reminds me so much of his dad! :joy:

Loved & pinned to here…

17 Likes

Afternoon from chilly Cheshire despite the sun!!!

Thank you Karen @TheCornishHare and Chris @ChrisStoneArtist for the dolphin love.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios so glad you enjoyed your break and what a wonderful haul

Max @MaxPringJewellery hope today is going stressfree

Roz @OrchardFelts, love your daughter’s work and have favourited her shop

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

15 Likes

Afternoon all I am very late today I don’t know where the time has gone to today.

Glad you were OK yesterday Max although very stressed. Hope today is a better one for you.

Your daughter’s artwork is great Roz @OrchardFelts have left some love an tweeted and pinned a couple.

Love the earrings @SashaGarrett

Lots of other gorgeous things today.

The TENS machine seems to be working for about an hour after each use but at least the is some time fairly pain free.

Today I have a hat set and a bracelet

15 Likes

Want to pick peoples brains, I was thinking about setting some of some of my fossil fragments or the fragile slate and shale fossils in resin, which is the best clear resins to purchase?
Just want a clue before I go and buy the wrong stuff.

8 Likes

Hello me again

Just went back to my shop after doing the networking and I’ve had a sale, if I could move I’d be dancing around the table. Could I add a necklace to the tally please @MaxPringJewellery

15 Likes