Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery I invigilate at my local sixth form and if my exams office know that some one struggles with nerves/ is prone to panic attacks they will (attempt to) organise for them to either do the exams in a small room or sit at the back of the large one so if it all starts getting too much one of the invigilators can take them outside to calm down and get their head straight. I suggests she talks to her teacher but also the exams office to see if they can do anything for her (the more notification they get the better the chances of them being able to arrange something).

16 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale June :slight_smile: :dancer:

Thanks for asking Sue @BeadstormJewellery, Iā€™m just working on my next submission which is due in just before Easter, then Iā€™m half way through :slight_smile:

Gorgeous Lamp Roz @OrchardFelts, glad your move went well, but shame about the wardrobes and shelving not fitting, hope you are not too achy today and had a good sleep :sleeping_bed:

Thatā€™s not good Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, definitely worth contacting the school to see about support for your daughter

18 Likes

Good morning all.
Beautiful lamp Roz @OrchardFelts, and that cream tea looks so scrummy. Hope you get your wardrobes and shelving sorted.
Your poor daughter Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery hope the school can sort something out for her.
Helen @PocketfulCreations gorgeous fabric for your make up bag.
https://folksy.com/items/7258812-Messenger-Style-Handbag-Black-Red-Green

15 Likes

Morning all! Lovely bag @erkinwald and gorgeous ring @MaxPringJewellery oh and the makeup bag too @PocketfulCreations ā€¦ lots of gorgeousness already this month!

Hay fever has really hit me the last few days, I look a total fright with red streaming eyes and a snotty nose, anyone else suffering out there??

A re-list today from me

15 Likes

Yup Karen the hay fever has hit me as well, had to resort to the antihistamines since last week. Got the itchy eyes, constant sneezing and snotty nose. :cry:
Loving the bracelet.:

7 Likes

Good morning. A grey start here in Kent today.

14 Likes

@Knittingtopia Itā€™s a cold and grey start here too
@erkinwald I hate my hayfever, I have toget my prescription before I forget - You reminded me!
@MaxPringJewellery Gorgeous ring!
@OrchardFelts Wow gorgeous lamp

just a relist from me today

I post all your wonderful things here -

18 Likes

Good morning allā€¦damp on the ground this morning but plenty of blue sky.
I have a woodland painting todayā€¦complete with compulsory glitter of course !
https://folksy.com/items/7258815-original-art-landscape-painting-ref-F718-

18 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett and Heidi @HeidiMeier xx

Sorry to hear that your Daughter is struggling Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery , I hope the college pull their fingers out and offer her some support. I ran out of my A level Psychology exam when the deputy head humiliated me in front of the whole hall for sitting at a seat where there was no exam paper - I was so nervous anyway, that was too much for me. I ran to the art room and cried! They didnā€™t offer for me to re-sit the exam so I had to take take the GCSE Psychology exam instead! I would say I would think things would be better these day but it doesnā€™t sound like it :frowning:

Your new lamp is gorgeous Roz @OrchardFelts, Iā€™ve got a mirror from The Range that would go well with that.

Karen @TheCornishHare, my eyes have been streaming for the last few days. I didnā€™t know I had hayfever until I moved to this house surrounded by trees and woods. I really thought hayfever was all down to flowers and grass before thatā€¦lol! I remember having a chat with one of my sonsā€™ football coaches years ago (in a field with trees all around) about whether they were keeping him on as goalie. At the time my eyes were streaming, so I had tissue at my eyes dabbing them and he told everyone that I was crying about the conversationā€¦lol!

My listing today are more bunnies;

17 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: just a quick re-list from me today :slight_smile: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx ps I have popped a link to my Pinterest board where I pin all the gorgeous goodies from this thread :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Hello all!
I just thought Iā€™d pop in and say hello :wave:. I wonā€™t be participating as Iā€™m hardly making anything let alone listing! I hope youā€™ve been getting plenty of sales, Iā€™ve certainly seen plenty of lovely things about!

Eloise will be one next week - where does the time go! Sheā€™s cruising about (at some speed!) and can stand unaided (she likes to clap herself as she does this!) there have even been a few tentative unaided steps. Sheā€™s a real cheeky monkey and is full of personality.

I hope to begin participating in this thread again soon.

Xx

25 Likes

Good morning all. Off out for lunch with 3 friends from schooldays 55 years ago.
I really feel for the kids today. So much pressure to succeed

Sale purse today

Valerie x

17 Likes

Sheā€™s gorgeous Jessica @jessicagoultyā€¦I canā€™t believe that sheā€™s a year old already! I donā€™t blame her for giving herself a little clap when she stands unaided :clap:ā€¦I think I may start doing that too when I get up off the settee without groaning ā€¦hehe!

12 Likes

What a beautiful little girl, and she does look mischievous as well as totally hugable.

10 Likes

Aww, what a sweetie!

10 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, well just about! Overcast here on the island and cold, Iā€™ve got to go out and help Mr B put the felting on the summer house roof in a minute or too, but doing a bit of pinning and reading posts whilst I drink my tea. At least the bulk of the summer house is done, just got to line it next, but must admit Iā€™m getting quite excited and have already started buying boho rugs and throws for it. I got some lovely hand woven multi coloured rugs from the Oxfam shop in Rochester on Sunday, theyā€™re made by people in Africa and were a really good price and exactly what I was looking for!
Hereā€™s my listing for today, off now to start reading the posts!x
https://folksy.com/items/7258715-Siamese-Cat-Ceramic-Brooch-Gift-for-Cat-Lovers-Unique-Handmade-Hand-Painted-

14 Likes

@Verchielbeadsandjewellery Sorry to hear of the lack of support for your daughter in her mock, thatā€™s very lax and hope her teacher is addressing the situation, they need all the support they can get at this time! Good idea de cluttering her room, it always helps me think more clearly when things are more in order. Itā€™s difficult for some people to concentrate with too much chaos around them. Wishing her all the best x

8 Likes

@OrchardFelts Thatā€™s gorgeous! I want one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
All loved and pinned to here, off to do the roof felting before it rains!
@TheCornishHare Thankyou for the Brooch love, hope the hay fever is feeling better today for all sufferers. I used to get it badly years ago, I think Iā€™ve now grown out of it, get the odd bout, but I know what a misery it is. xxx

11 Likes

Afternoon everyone.

Well if I could move Iā€™d being doing a tango around the kitchen table. I had a sale this morning @MaxPringJewellery it was a knitted cardigan. First sale of my new range which I added recently.

That lamp is gorgeous Roz @OrchardFelts as is you little girl @jessicagoulty

That is awful for your daughter Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery I think we put far too much pressure on our children and young people.

Today I have a knitted jumper and a spider jasper jewellery set.

17 Likes

Well as predicted the rain is keeping me in the workroom (just as well I went out this morning). It will be watering in the potatoes/ onions/ broad beans which is good but I might have to do everything that is currently hiding under cloches (salad and asparagus) at some point. I could go and sort out inside the poly tunnel (and newly acquired green house which hasnā€™t been used in a couple of years so is rather full of bind weed) but I know I shouldnā€™t, Iā€™ve just had to submit my first lost package claim so should find out if its a remake or a refund for my client and crack on with that.
For all the fordite fans

18 Likes