Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Evening!
Loving those hematite beads Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Congrats on getting the permanent job Helen @PocketfulCreations and great that you can continue to craft in the afternoons.
Well I got totally mesmerised by your fabulous blog Sasha @SashaGarrett - a wonderful read.
All loved and pinned to here

7 Likes

Hi all!

Thatā€™s a great blog post @SashaGarrett reallly interesting :slight_smile:

Liked and pinned to here, bed now I think!
A new listing from me.

Xx

13 Likes

Good morning sorry Sue @SueTrevor, sale now added and an extra happy dsnce for you :dancer: also a sale for me too :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Great blog Sasha @SashaGarrett and fab to put a face to the name :slight_smile: and itā€™s wonderful to see your work on the front page :slight_smile:

I donā€™t want to go to work today my mini kiln is arriving so I canā€™t wait to have a play, I got a small bag of silver clay just to start as Iā€™m trying to wait until after my class next Tuesday before ordering any more so that I know what Iā€™m buying, so impatient though lol :joy:

Hope you managed to catch up on sleep Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, not fun being tired in charge of busy kiddies :wink:

Hope you are feeling better today Brenda @teabreaks sending you a hug :hugs:

Enjoy your company Caroling @carolinefrodsham

Well done on the Folks Fave Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns :slight_smile:

Hope you are recovered today Carol @Knittingtopia

Glad to hear you are feeling better Pauline @PollysWares138 and thank you for all your hard work with promotion of everyone, itā€™s much appreciated :slight_smile:

Congratulations Helen @PocketfulCreations on your permanent job :confetti_ball:

14 Likes

Good morning

Great read Sasha @SashaGarrett - looks like being a featured seller is quite a lot of work in terms of photos and words! Makes me quite glad Iā€™ve never been chosen - wouldnā€™t have a clue what to say!

Well done on the job front Helen @PocketfulCreations, sounds ideal - I keep thinking I need to get a job but have no idea what I would be qualified to do - Iā€™ve been out of the job market for so long. I think the last time I was employed by someone (rather than self employed) was before my children were born and my eldest is 22 now!

Dont really know whats wrong with me at the moment, I just cant seem to motivate myself to get on with anything much, not just the crafting but anything at all - I just seem to be drifting through the days not doing anything at all. Maybe its the weather! I did manage to finish this kingfisher yesterday but that was the sum total of my productivity!

17 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: My new listing for today is these pretty fingerless gloves I have made so many of these I think I could make them in my sleep :rofl:

Thanks you to everyone for all your help since I opened particularly @MaxPringJewellery @Knittingtopia and @SarahDesignsUK , everyone here is awesome :slight_smile:

Right I best get cracking as I have more photos to edit and list and a Post Office trip this morning :slight_smile: xxx https://folksy.com/items/7163591-Crochet-green-dragonscale-dragon-crocodile-gloves

12 Likes

Morning all,
Thanks Max, I think sales might be quite sparse this month, so every one counts!
Sasha, @SashaGarrett what a lovely blog post, and lovely to see you too. It does look like hard work, I hope it generates some sales, your work is beautiful. And youā€™re such a helpful person to have on the forums too, you give such great advice.
Roz @OrchardFelts it surely has to be the weather thatā€™s responsible for your lack of motivation. I can hardly get anything done, I feel so lethargic, I wonder how people keep going! I applied for some jobs after a similar period of time to you, if not longer. Interestingly, despite only being self employed for so long, I had several interviews, only to find out later that the jobs were mostly spoken for anyway! However, Iā€™m now really glad I didnā€™t go down that route, Iā€™ve been self employed so long, Iā€™d hate to be employed! Just keep on going, and enjoy :grin:
Iā€™m wondering whether I should keep a weekly planner again like I did when my children were growing up, with things that had to be done on one page, and things I wanted to get done on another page.and I took great delight in crossing them off when completed. Does anyone else do this? Iā€™d be interested to know how other people keep themselves motivated.
Todayā€™s listing

13 Likes

a relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6945272-fantasy-glitter-fairy-art-painting-ref-808-DSCF0003%20(10)

11 Likes

A miniature vase from me today,

12 Likes

They look like gorgeous blackberries!

2 Likes

Morning! At last a new listing from me! https://folksy.com/items/7163563-Tree-of-life-beaded-suncatcher-gemstone

13 Likes

Morning all x Aw big congrats @SashaGarrett Sasha, great article and your work is stunning, hope you get loads of sales and exposure!

Heres mine for today

11 Likes

A relist today while getting some new items ready. Three different sizes available.

11 Likes

Good morning.

Iā€™m a lot less achy today thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery.

We have yet another weather warning for rain and storms later this afternoon. Weā€™ve had warnings on and off for weeks not but nothing ever materialises.

I finally have a new item to show :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi Sue @Sue Trevor - I keep myself motivated by looking at all the materials and beads I have accumulated over the years and thinking ā€œmust use all this stuff up before I drop off the perchā€!!

9 Likes

Weā€™re still in the grip of a heatwave here in Kent but cooler weather is expected tomorrow. Itā€™s too hot in my conservatory (workroom) to make anything so here is another re-list.

Swarovski%20cream%20pearl%20necklace%20with%20smoky%20quartz%20gemstones

12 Likes

Morning All

Feeling much brighter today as I didnā€™t have pains in my legs last night so slept all through.

Great to put a face to your name @SashaGarrett great blog

Todayā€™s offering is a beaded Christmas tree decoration, hope itā€™s not too early for the C word.

13 Likes

Morning everyone a new listing today a copper heart pendant
Beautiful Kingfisher Roz @OrchardFelts
Great blog Sasah @SashaGarrett
Congratulations on your job Helen @PocketfulCreations

9 Likes

Mor ā€¦ Afternoon,

Nothing new yet today but I have a sparkling oven, washing on the line and tried my new vacuum cleaner. Oh dear, it needed emptying after doing just the hallway, picking much more than my old hoover.

Didnā€™t say it before but congratulations @SashaGarrett wishing you many sales. I started August with a sale please @MaxPringJewellery

So, a cheeky realist

13 Likes

Afternoon all . Have grabbed a second; but only to relist these :disappointed: Things to finish staring at me on the table . Perhaps tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good day all . Raining here ā€¦
Your featured maker blog is great Sasha @SashaGarrett I am sure it will bring extra interest to your work . Well done on the hard work completing all that :smiley:

13 Likes

helpā€¦I actually just got my Bill from Folksyā€¦are admin having problems?. I clicked on the ā€œpay Hereā€ button AND got the page unfound. noticeā€¦SO I tried againā€¦same thing, so I went through my folksy shop and was able to pay my bill.
I got the email saying that it has been paidā€¦and under BILL, is says nothing is now due, but on my dashboard it shows that I still owe the outstanding amount?..
Should I just wait or contact admin?