Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Brenda @teabreaks, that happened to me when I paid on the 1st, link didn’t work so I went through my shop. Haven’t had any problems since.

1 Like

but it still shows on my “Dashboard” page that I still owe the money even though I have the email to say it is paid.
There is a thread on here from Doug, so I have tagged him to ask him why the amount hasn 't returned to Zero.

Today’s relisting

11 Likes

Nothing new finished or photographed today, so a relist again.

11 Likes

Thank you so much everyone - there was a lot of stressing about those words (it was worse than my final uni write up), could I keep it true to me but sounding professional, get all the things I wanted to mention in without it seeming like I’d applied a crowbar and keep it entertaining for the reader. And there were a lot of extra photos taken and rejected! (I’m hoping that the questions I wrote for the next person aren’t causing them too much stress)
I’ve almost finished my commissions so new fordite soon…

12 Likes

Thanks for all the lovely comments about my job. It’s not actually a new job - just new hours. I used to work 8am - 4pm and then, after a lengthy absence due to severe anxiety, I asked for earlier starts/shorter days. They very reluctantly agreed to a trial of 7.30am - 1.30pm and it worked brilliantly so they’ve agreed I can do it permanently. I’m so relieved as I really didn’t want to return to my old hours and I love having afternoons to dedicate to my crafting.

I should have known I wouldn’t be able to list something new today. I have finished a couple of things this afternoon but my new sewing machine was delivered today and is sitting in the box calling to me! :rofl: I’ve loved and pinned to here but I’m off to play with it now, so it’s just a re-list today.

14 Likes

Evening all, everything loved to here. It’s got darker and cooler here, think we might get some rain, we had a couple of micro showers this afternoon but it definitely feels different now.

A re-list from me today

10 Likes

Carol @Knittingtopia why is it called a virus shawl?

2 Likes

afternoon everyine, yay happy dancing for your sale Sally :dancer:

say hello to my new friend :wink: needs to be programmed but I’m waiting until the weekend as I need to know what to actually programme in :grin: off to watch U-Tube videos now :joy:

24 Likes

Really pretty, Jennie : )

1 Like

I was going to ask the same question Sasha @SashaGarrett, Carol @Knittingtopia

Just got back from collecting my items from the exhibition and was pleasantly surprised to find that for my five entries I had got one “work of special merit” , 2 “highly commended” and 2 “commended” :slight_smile: and I sold one of the pieces too so happy dancing all round.

Enjoy your new gadgets Helen @PocketfulCreations and Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

22 Likes

Just a heads up …re my comment earlier about my bill.
Admin are on the case but IF you had a bill and have paid it…PLEASE check you dashboard as several people have the same as me and it says that we STILL OWE the money…(even though we have an email thanking us for payment)…
Hopefully admin will sort it out quickly but if you get sales now, it might add any fees onto the bill you have paid !!!

3 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Roz @OrchardFelts that is stunning!

Just about to attemp to pay my bill so will see how it goes!

My item for today a very pretty Rhyolite Rainforest Jasper Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

13 Likes

Oh, forgot to say, Max @MaxPringJewellery please could you put me down for another sale.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Thank you Sharon @HandBoundBookCo

2 Likes

Hello Everyone
Birthday card this evening, thank goodness some rain is falling at the moment.:cloud_with_rain::zap::cloud_with_rain:
Best Wishes Adrianx

10 Likes

Have caught up with all the news - sadly I did it a while ago and can’t remember too much of what applies to whom! I blame the weather!

I’ve been to a new emporium and sorted out some shelf space today - so better get making for there! The space should be available towards the end of the month.

Some new earrings to share today

9 Likes

Evening!
Congrats Roz @OrchardFelts on your entry results-thats fantastic.
Great new toy Max @MaxPringJewellery - you will be busy.
I feel like I have been working for hours! So much to catch up on after being away from most of it for the last 3 weeks. I am running a bead embroidery workshop for another bead shop in Bristol in 2 weeks time and forgot how long it took to write up the tutorial notes and photograph it all. I am pleased to say its all done now - so I can move on to my next big thing!! Clearing the shop!!
Its amazing how quickly you get out of routine - I love the motivation this thread give me to make and list.
All loved an pinned to hear.

10 Likes

Good Evening :slight_smile:

Well done on your awards Roz - great achievement :slight_smile:

Late listing from me again! (I’ve been spending the evening keeping myself really busy trying not to freak out about my youngest going on a lads camping trip to the New Forest today! I’m a nervous wreck. He;s off to Uni in a few weeks, so it’s a good test for me!) It’s made me even more anxious about him going though and I’ve got visions of trying to cling onto his ankles to stop him leaving home -lol!

15 Likes