Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total sales July 212

Max Pring Jewellery 11
Max Pring Art & Crafts 5
Ali Dufty 11
Pocketful Creations 9
Dottery Pottery 84
Jennies Gems 14
NOfkants Curios 5
Pods & Plunder 13
Sue Trevor 4
Life Covers 3
Gweddus 12
Brockstones 1
Girl of the 60’s 15
Ohhh What a Yarn 5
That Enamel Guy 1
Orchard Felts 3
Wild Rose Designs 1
Beadstorm 6
Deborah Jones Jewellery 7
Apple Queen Jewellery 1
Pip Designs 3
Indabay1 1
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 1
Willow Gifts 11
Sasha Garrett 1
Oswestry Jewels 1

Total 231

6 Likes

Good morning, pinch punch first of the month. Wishing you all a wonderful month with lots of sales, sunshine and happiness :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Good morning and happy August.
Happy belated birthday wishes Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, hope it was a good one.
Lovely necklace to start us all off Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

Had a “bitty” day yesterday mainly finishing off a few things but I did finally get to take some photos so have a new listing.

12 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope August is a sales filled month for us all. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the thread going strong!

My item for the start of the month is a stunning Rhyolite Rainforest Jasper Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

12 Likes

My Big Jonah fish jumper has just swam back into my shop

11 Likes

Good morning all. Thank you for running this Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you for letting me join in again - it’s been a while! I’m off work for the whole of August (hurray for working with school children :slightly_smiling_face:) so I should have plenty of time to keep up although hubby is also off the last two weeks but I’ll try my best :slight_smile:

A relist to start which has been added to my sale section

12 Likes

good morning…the start of another month…
another card from me (I have one more to list tomorrow)
https://folksy.com/items/7161715-hand-painted-birthday-card-ref-F-471-

13 Likes

Belated birthday wishes Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
New photo on its way Brenda @teabreaks
Today’s relist

14 Likes

sorry, starting August with a relist…eekkk and then I’m off to Devonia in a couple of days for some surfing r and r for a few days…Not the best start! https://folksy.com/items/7062737-Chocolate-brown-cloche-hat.
In the garden later finishing a few orders so I should have some actual new stuff to post soon…Hope it’s also suitably chilled and glorious with you all.

9 Likes

Good morning to everyone. Haven’t managed to make anything new so here is a relist.

9 Likes

Morning all, Happy August :blush:
Well, I returned from London with a cat and a kitten, my family was delighted, they are on route to there forever home though, I don’t need anymore responsibility in my life, having brought up four children!
Today’s listing is a embroidery scissor holder necklace.

12 Likes

large butterfly brooch listed 31/07 now with improved photo

13 Likes

Have loved and pinned up to here. Off to my parent’s shortly but I’ll have internet to keep up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning all. Thank you so much Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the show on the road.
I am relisting these as they expire today; so not a good start to August. I have to go off to my mum’s. She has a couple of appointments ,so I am going to take her to those . Despite my lovely long holiday time , I don’t seem to be getting much time for making! :disappointed: Nevermind . I will close my shop a bit later . So, see you back here in few days . Hope sales are good for you all . Happy August :slightly_smiling_face:

Take care.

11 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing is another 3 legged plant pot holder

12 Likes

Morning All

Hope you are all well and well done on all of the sales for July. Wish the sales fairy would remember where I lived and paid me a visit.

Todays listing is a pearl and crystal cuff bracelet for a bridesmaid or flower girl.

Will be back a little later to look at all of your listings.

11 Likes

Good morning and happy August

Busy packing up the car for the 4 day Kirkcudbright Arts an Crafts trail. Its been manic trying to
get everything ready
Bees today

Valerie x

9 Likes

a small question for you.
I didn’t get my Folksy bill today…It is over £2 (£2.72) so usually if it is over £2 you get the bill,…but I didn’t get one. Have they upped the minimum limit?

1 Like

Here’s hoping we all see some Summer sales :smile:

Here is my first item - a car/bike/kennel sun cover (better than the rest - will not crack or fray)

[Summer Sun Car/Bike/Kennel Cover
(https://folksy.com/items/7161849-Sun-Reflective-Car-Bike-or-Kennel-Cover-keeps-vehicle-cooler-for-you-pets-)

3 Likes

Hi here is todays relist also in the sale

9 Likes