Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Many congrats and have a super fun day Elly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Watch it or I’ll start making tags :wink:

5 Likes

Good afternoon all, just popped back in to catch up with the loves and pins, done up to here now :slight_smile: also can you add another sales for me today please Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile: xxx

4 Likes

Evening everyone :flushed:

Ah Sue @SueTrevor I know the pain of giving up a foster animal. Hugs :revolving_hearts:

Oh Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker enjoy your day tomorrow!

Brenda @teabreaks that sounds wonderful

Brilliant news about your granddaughter @valerie

Hope you’re feeling better soon Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts

Here’s mine for today. The miniature magazine gave me the wrong deadline for Halloween so I’m working on a piece for Christmas instead. Mistakes happen to the best of us! I think my piece will be among these lines, but with more collage.

11 Likes

Just in from work, covering for another nurse who had a wedding to go to, how lovely, glad the weather was good for,them.

My item today a pretty Tigers eye gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

11 Likes

Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker have a fantastic day and congratulations to the happy couple!

Natalie x

2 Likes

I’ve just had a message the cats have arrived in their forever home, and they’ve fallen head over heals in love with them. Phew… so difficult to give them up.

11 Likes

Made easier by contact from the new owners - I hope they send photos. That’s what I hope for from my guide dog puppies eventual owners.

4 Likes

Hello, Had a lovely walk today with OH and my son picking blackberries for an apple and blackberry crumble, which is now in the oven!
Sorry to hear you’re not well Maxine @MaxPringJewellery, hope you feel better soon. I couldn’t find your paper Sasha @SashaGarrett, there were similar ones in PubMed but not with your name on, and Google didn’t help either. Good luck for the wedding Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, it sounds like it will be a lovely day.

A re-list from me today

11 Likes

Evening all.

Hope you are feeling better soon Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

Sorry to hear about your lack of sales Sasha @SashaGarrett - things have been pretty quiet for me on here recently too.

Brenda @teabreaks - I am going to a school reunion at the beginning of September and there will be some there I havent seen for 40 years. Really looking forward to it.

I have been at the gallery on shift all day (luckily I am still getting sales there) and although I have been quite productive I didnt complete anything so its going to be a relist today but just to prove I havent been completely idle heres my latest wip - think it might be a while before he gets finished though.

and heres my relist

15 Likes

You’re not missing much - I wasn’t the lead author, it was in Bioorg Med Chem lett (I think) and it was written to fill time whilst we were going through the consultation/ redundancy process (oh the joy, weeks of turning up to do nothing much just so that you get the money at the end), I probably have a paper copy somewhere. Other time fillers included smashing glassware and getting rid of all those unofficial jars of reagents that had been collected over the years (and having a LiAlH fire as a result - now that really was fun).

5 Likes

Photographed Fordite tags ??!! , hell, why not??!!! ha!

4 Likes

Ha, I don’t miss dealing with chemicals in the lab!

4 Likes

See I DO miss the chemicals but not the endless meetings, weekly reports, updating spreadsheets to keep my boss happy…

5 Likes

the school reunion that I went to was one of the best things I have ever done…one I will never forget…amazing to see what people had done with their lives.

5 Likes

faved to here…getting onto the shop pages is really slow and I don’t think it is my pc as everything else is working quickly…
Get well soon Max xxx

3 Likes

I feel for you Max…I have had an upset tummy all week, not helped by the anxiety of making my trip and then sitting on a coach for a total of 10 hours made me feel quite nauseous at times…but I survived…Hope you feel better soon x

4 Likes

Evening!
Max @MaxPringJewellery so sorry to hear you are unwell - get well soon xx
Brenda how wonderful taking a trip to Devon to meet up with your friend, after 38 years. I bet it was like there had been no time apart?
Enjoy your Sons wedding day tomorrow Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - they sound a wonderful couple.
Aww Sue @SueTrevor always difficult parting with beautiful animals and I am sure that we be equally loved in their new forever home.
I have just finished a bead embroidery pendant using one of the resin cabochons I made earlier in the week. Heres a pic. Please lbead%20embroidery%20with%20resin%20cabochon et me know what you think

15 Likes

Evening all,
I have been having issues trying to get my new listing to load…almost gave up. very frustrating.

Hope you feel better soon Max @MaxPringJewellery
Congrats to the happy couple Elly, hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Great to hear exam results were good @valerie , you will probably hear deafening silence on the matter from me when my daughter gets hers next week. She seemed hell bent on failing them all.

Glad you had a good outing/ reunion Brenda @teabreaks , no need to leave it so long next time x

11 Likes

Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker they sound like a great couple. Wishing you all a wonderful day and a fabulous start to married life for your son and daughter in law :two_hearts:

Brenda your day sounds great. Glad the effort of making the long journey paid off!

Max @MaxPringJewellery sorry to hear you’re feeling so rotten. Hope it clears up quickly. Can you add 2 sales to the tally for me please - at long last!

Just loaded the car for my weekend’s event - a local village Canal Festival. Usually a great weekend and well supported.

Re-listing earrings

10 Likes