Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Sorr o hear ha ou have been unwell Max @MaxPringJewellery, hope ou’ve perked up a bi oda x
Can I repor five sales please x

Hope ou enjo our Son’s Wedding omorrow Ell @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. I would love o see phoos oo if he allows i!

I’m no lising oda, felling reall meh abou everhing a he momen again. I’ll love all our poss hough and I’ll be back omorrow x

6 Likes

ha is beauiful Rachel I love i x

3 Likes

thank you Sarah @thedotterypotter x

2 Likes

Evening all.
It’s taken ages but I’ve managed to like and pin everyone. Nothing would load, I thought it was my interwebs but everything else seems ok.

Feel better soon @MaxPringJewellery

Hope you’re mojo returns soon @PocketfulCreations

Sorry your having a meh day @thedotterypotter

Hope it’s a fab event @BeadstormJewellery

Congrats to the happy couple @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker how lovely x

Looking fabulous @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

Wow @teabreaks what a trip, but how lovely!

Aww such a cute kitty @SueTrevor so great they have been well recieved.

Have a good time @PollysWares138 x

Right, new listing from me!

X

17 Likes

Back from my jaunt - visited the Yorkshire Heart winery in Nun Monckton, North Yorkshire. Seriously, they do grow gape vines and produce wine from them in North Yorkshire. The also have a nice little brewery. A Vhristmas present from my brother and his wife. Seemed sensible to get a hotel for two nights and taxi to the beer and wine tour and as we were staying near York we took the opportunity to go see the parts we never got to see when we trailed the children in to the Railway Museum, likewise when we’ve trailed the children’s children in. Very relaxing three days.
Gett well soon Max @MaxPringJewellery - you’ll just be chafing til you can get back to crafting, I’m sure.
Today i have relisted the piece I relisted the day before I went on my tour of those parts of East Anglia the regular tourist never wants to see - so that’s four months away. Papworth want me back in mid-September.

15 Likes

Evening, just back from the Edinburgh Fringe … again! Having way too much fun. Have read what you are all up to and can’t add anything to what Sarah @SarahDesignsUK has said so beautifully.

13 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Ali, Sharon, Sue and Sarah :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

thank you for all the get well wishes, I’m feeling a better this morning not quite 100% but much better than yesterday!

Have a great time at the festival Sue @BeadstormJewellery
Sounds wonderful Francis @thatenamelguy
Have a lovely time Pauline @PollysWares138
Enjoy your break Cynthia @Brockstones
Badger is looking great Roz @OrchardFelts
Cab looks fab Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery and that setting is just lovely, perfectly set off

12 Likes

Good morning.
Apparently my sister has arranged my weekend for me which involves among other things - aquarobics, a run, visiting the gym, moving some furniture, dog walking and picking fruit so I’m guessing I might be somewhat busy and exhausted by tomorrow evening! Might have to try and get out of a few of those activities :slight_smile:

Hopefully I’ll still have time to pop on here but not sure I’ll get a chance for any new makes or photographs so for today heres a relist

Hope you all have a good weekend whatever you are doing and wherever you may be.

11 Likes

Good morning everyone. As I have been here a while now I thought I better tell you a bit more about myself :slight_smile: I am Sharon and I am 52 years young. I have three children, my oldest Tara lives in Sydney and my son Billy and daughter Kea,18 and 17 both live with me and our two kitties.
I have recently had to give up my part time job to be my younger daughters full time carer as she has just been diagnosed with autism after a four year battle to get a diagnosis. This is the reason why I am trying to grow my little business a bit to help financially and cos crochet is the very best relaxation therapy :wink:
I have loved yarn since by grannies taught me to knit when I was about 12 and taught myself crochet about 6 years ago via You Tube tutorials and its now my go to craft :slight_smile:
Well thats enough about me for today so I will leave you with my new listing for today which is this pretty floral crocheted necklace :slight_smile: Have a lovely day and thank you all for being such a supportive and friendly group :slight_smile: xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7166885-Crochet-purple-aubergine-flower-and-bead-necklace-crochet-choker![purple%20flower%20necklace%20folksy%205|400x400]

17 Likes

Glad to hear you are feeling better Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for the holiday wishes. Have a good weekend everybody.

4 Likes

That’s Lovely Sasha @SashaGarrett, I love that!:blush:
I’m sure I’ll be able to share a sneaky li’l wedding pic :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you for all your good wishes…:relaxed:

Here’s couple of pre-wedding pics…Reception barn: the semi dried flowers, bought by the bride’s granny from a lady selling at the local car boot on Wednesday, I & a bridesmaid wove them into a couple of meshy-stars. The ribbons are cut from charity shop sheets which were dyed (made by the bride)…
IMG_3248

The registry office: we attached these to the chairs yesterday. The brides maids had a willow making hearts & stars party a few weeks ago & the ribbon is one of the dyed sheet strips…
IMG_3263

2 months ago, screenshot: I FaceTimed my son one morning on his day off. His girlfriend had left him instructions to hang out the dyed ribbon strips to dry…so we chatted whilst he did so…Good Boy!!
06_15_09_57_08

Better start getting ready then!! have a good day all…

20 Likes

Good morning, just popping in with my listing before heading off to the Suffolk coast for a weekend away, hopefully the weather holds.

Nice to meet you Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn, it’s good your daughter is now getting the support she needs.
The wedding looks beautiful Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. Glad you’re feeling better @MaxPringJewellery

Anyway, better rouse the kids, have a good weekend all!

IMG_4696

8 Likes

Sharon, that necklace is fantastic and well done on finding crochet and making a business out of it. I learnt to crochet 65 years ago and it supported our family for many years. I worked for a well known yarn company for a while and learnt designing and I can tell you that your work is of TOP quality…well done. I usually only knit or crochet in the evenings now as I find paintings are easier to store in the house…the house was bulging with knitwear for years…lol…
Keep doing what you are doing it is excellent work and well done for supporting your daughter.
I will be back shortly with a baby cardigan that I finished yesterday and then paintings for a few days until the next jumper is finished.

9 Likes

Oh wow Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I am in love with all the handmade items for the wedding, what a brilliant idea, hope its a magical day for you all :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you too Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery its been a long slog but we got there in the end :slight_smile: have a lovely day.

Thanks so much for your kind words Brenda @teabreaks you have really made my day :slight_smile: I hope my grannies approve of my work :wink: One of them used to knit for the pattern companies testing the patterns and she could do all the fancy Fair Isle patterns, which I have never got the hang of lol, look forward to seeing your baby cardigan later :slight_smile:

7 Likes

my listing for today
https://folksy.com/items/7166901-baby-knitted-jacket-ref-F485-

8 Likes

Morning. A relist from me today

8 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

I’ve plugged my external keyboard in this morning, so you can understand me! LOL. The t and Y usually come back after a couple of days but they are being stubborn!

I made 19 sales overnight! (18 items to one person) - so happy! Can you jot them down for me please max @MaxPringJewellery. Glad you are feeling a little bit better today x

My listing today is:

The Wedding looks amazing so far Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker x

16 Likes

Wow what a lot of sales @thedotterypotter congratulations!

Elly the wedding decorations look amazing, really beautifully done @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

How lovely to hear your story Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn

I have a butterfly today

11 Likes

All the best for the wedding @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - for you and the happy couple.
Everyone else - have a good weekend.
First new listing since April

12 Likes