Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Morning all
Good news Sue @SueTrevor :slightly_smiling_face:
Great you have so long to get into your new place Roz @OrchardFelts . That will certainly be less stressful . Always good to have a massive sort out when you move.
Always in complete awe of Max @MaxPringJewellery A M A Z I N G the amount of gorgeous things you make ,on top of all the other stuff ā€¦job , course and family .
Gorgeous work as ever peeps.
Gotta go someone has arrived ā€¦eeek

21 Likes

re:list

Got mā€™self in a postage pickle mess yesterday - an Edition Print order (on the other side) hadnā€™t been delivered - luckily Iā€™d sent it ā€˜Trackedā€™ - the tracker showed it not delivered, so I spent too long not being answered when ringing Royal mail & the destination sorting office - but whilst hanging-on-the-phone I realised Iā€™d addressed it to a previous customer from Folksy :roll_eyes: Dunno where my brain was!!! So I replaced the order & shipped it Next Day Sat Morning delivery :sob: (The expense!! why couldnā€™t have been any other day??)ā€¦Still at least my customerā€™s happy. The original one is still floating around the postal system somewhere (anyone know the Royal Mailā€™s email address? they seem determined to not reveal it!)

ā€¦& whilst unravelling that confusion I made a sale here :partying_face: so 1 sale to add to the Tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery ā€¦ (a card Cynthia @brockstones)

Great news you got your place Roz @orchardfelts
Lovely to see you back Claire @clairemortartist hope mancub is ok
Crikey Helen! @pocketfulcreations exploding asti is not what you expect!
Glad youā€™re sticking Sue @suetrevor
I use Pixlr editor Deborah @deborahjonesjewellery

Have a good Saturday all
Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

23 Likes

Good afternoon everyone.

Glad youā€™ve decided to stay Sue @SueTrevor

Love that necklace @DeborahJonesJewellery

I have just had an order for 5 custom bridesmaids jewellery set, the brides jewellery set and a pair of earrings and maybe a necklace for the brides mother. Fortunately the wedding isnā€™t till October so plenty of time to get it right.

Today I have a blue beaded bracelet and a cabled jumper

19 Likes

Brighter but still windy day today! Blowing the cobwebs away!
My item for today a crocheted and embroidered mug cosy.

Natalie x

18 Likes

A relist for me today. Love the pod of dolphins swimming in the lining of this glass case. Just need to find someone who feels the same. Always in awe of @MaxPringJewellery and it makes me want to try a little harder. Happy weekend everyone.

https://folksy.com/items/7018306-Marine-Themed-Fabric-Glasses-Case

16 Likes

How annoying for you , at least, if the original print doesnā€™t appear Elly , you can claim compensation for it from Royal Mail , so that would cover some of the loss xx

9 Likes

Hand embroidered box canvas, depicting a pair of fuchsias, and a butterfly, this is a one off!!

17 Likes

Early visit again today as Iā€™m out for a friendā€™s birthday tonight.
Today itā€™s a happy little cat, daring you to tickle its bellyā€¦

19 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah and Elly :slight_smile: :dancer: Happy dancing for you too Pauline @PollysWares thatā€™s a great commission :dancer:

Awe thank you Brenda @teabreaks and everyone for your lovely comments, youā€™re making me blush :blush: cheers to you with my mug of tea too :wink: I must admit I rarely comment on items myself, I try to focus on the life things but I even miss some of those (I blame the menopause!) I completely missed Sues @BeadstormJewellery tumble this morning, hope you are not too achy today.

Little one has gone home now so Iā€™m just pondering what to do, not sure I can actually be bothered with anything, my cough has come back today with a vengeance, no idea why, itā€™s driving hubby mad now, heā€™s even wearing his ear plugs :joy:

Hope the pooches settle Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :dog:

Hope the missing print turns up Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, Iā€™ve donā€™t have an e-mail address but I just went through their contact support when I had a problem, I have an account so not sure if there is a general contact support as well but on my screen it right at the bottom of the page.

16 Likes

Hi all,

a nice cup of tea from me todayā€¦

And Max @MaxPringJewellery I have another sale to report. Can you please add it to the tally for me.

Many thanks,

Jeanie x

18 Likes

Evening all,
Popping in earlier than usual (for me!) with a relist.

Liked and pinned everyone to here, Iā€™ve been pinning to the collaboration boards too, they seem quite popular with repinning, so hopefully a bit more exposure. Xx

19 Likes

Back from my shopping trip. I do wish M&S wouldnā€™t do offers. I had three 10% offers and the things I bought werenā€™t covered. Now gorging on the Food Hall goodies ahead of the (sorry to mention it!) the Italy/Wales match.

@konyskiw if heā€™s anything like my bruiser Ralph heā€™d take your hand off at the very thought of a tummy tickle but I can tell from the eyes yours is a well behaved cat. :slight_smile:
@bluebeezywings Jeannie I love the way the fuchsias are stitched.
@PollysWares Thatā€™s a great custom order. Well done!
@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I hope your order turns up.

All loved and pinned to here.

13 Likes

Good afternoon. Iā€™m just popping in to catch up with the news and sprinkle a little love. I had good intentions for February but they seem to have gone out the window! First we had the family here for a few days, then a visit to MI L. I did manage to make a start yesterday but then we had the first of two power cuts! So Iā€™ve decided to take a break from daily listing for this month and try to catch up with myself! Good luck with your sales, everyone and I hope to be back in March!xx

17 Likes

Hello,
Beautiful necklace Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Cute hedgehog Jocelyn @XStitcherJoss
Your bangles are lovely Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Lovely mug cosy Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

I finally had a chance to take some photos this morning when it was lovely and sunny, so here is my new listing.
IMG_4898

20 Likes

Just back from my babysitting my lovely little Grandson.
Unfortunately I have 2 days listings to catch up on
Trees cushions to show you

See you after my mammoth catch up
Valerie x

17 Likes

Evening everyone
a new bracelet today
thank you Chris @ChrisStoneArtist
will go back and catch up

16 Likes

Good evening Folksy folk, quite a pleasant day here on Sheppey, we had a lovely walk along the sea front, windy but surprisingly warm. Hope youā€™re all having a great weekend!
Todayā€™s listing, a bit early, is for Motherā€™s Day, it just happened to be the next thing I decided to list, but at the speed this month seems to be going already, perhaps not so early.xx
https://folksy.com/items/6974493-Mother-s-Day-gift-heart

18 Likes

@SueTrevor, I agree with everyone else, Iā€™d hate to see you leave, your work is beautiful and amazing, I would love to be able to produce such lovely things. Stay and chat with us, this is a lovely thread full of beautiful people and we are here as friends and like to chat. We all have low times and a problem shared is a problem halved! Sending hugs xxx

13 Likes

@BeadstormJewellery Just to say, my sister works in our local Cancer Research shop and I was utterly disgusted at the amount of thieving that happens there. How do these vermin sleep at night? Hope you got over your fall, decking gets so slippery!
@teabreaks Totally agree Brenda, Maxā€™s work is stunning and she works so hard, well done Max @MaxPringJewellery
@erkinwald Love the bag Lynn, gorgeous colours x
All loved and pinned to here! Happy weekend all xx

12 Likes

Evening

18 Likes