Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

See you in March Patricia @silverbirchstudio xx

Thanks for the teeny things love Joss @XStitcherJoss - there is something hugely satisfying about making teeny dishes…I love the way that they stack inside each other and the clinky, clanky noise of them touching…plus, they are easy to glaze! Loving your hedgehog bib today btw…your work is so delicate and precise…you must have so much patience! x

It;s all about the jewellery today: love your rainbow coloured earrings Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery and your snowdrop earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham…I really loved your bluebell earrings too x
Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, your toadstool pendant is just magical today…love it x

5 teeny dish sales to report today please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

14 Likes

Totally with you on raising a glass or cuppa Brenda @teabreaks to Max @MaxPringJewellery whose work is truely stunning. You deserve every success with your amazing talents.

10 Likes

Caught up to here.
Completely agree Brenda @teabreaks re maxine @MaxPringJewellery. You produce lovely stuff on top of everything else that you do.
I have slipped more than once on my own wet decking @BeadstormJewellery, you have my sympathy.
I live in fear of making a postage/ shipping mistake @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, in spite of compulsively checking everything I don’t know how many times.
Lovely bags @erkinwald and @PocketfulCreations.
Adore the specs case @MadeintheTemple.
Cute cat @konyskiw.
Have a nice evening all, back tomorrow.

14 Likes

Thanks Caroline :slightly_smiling_face:…Hope so, tho I’d prefer the print… what a dunce tho eh? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I hope you get it back :crossed_fingers:xx

5 Likes

Totally agree Brenda @teabreaks. Max’s @MaxPringJewellery’s work is fabulous. Really don’t know how you manage to produce so much on top of everything else you do. I’m toasting you with a Baileys (medicinal for us both) and a caramel egg.

Thanks for the sympathy for yesterday’s fall - finding a few more aches today, but fortunately nothing worse. I think my netballing days taught me how to fall over without too much injury!

Our daughter got enough furnitue put together to be able to move into her house today. Although she was away for over a year during her uni internship placement this time it’s likely for good. She’s only about half a mile away, and hasn’t yet got a washing machine, so I think we’ll see quite a bit of her, but it does feel strange.

18 Likes

My listing for today

15 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah and Jeanie, there were two books for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

Waving to Patricia @silverbirchstudio, see you next month
Sue @BeadstormJewellery glad to hear you haven’t suffered too mych discomfort from your fall, good luck to your daughter in her new home :house:

A day of nothing very much today, I have a few orders to sort but going to rest otherwise as I have a busy week next week, it’s my 3 days away in Manchester for Uni from Tuesday to Thursday so I’ll be in holiday mode from tomorrow evening, I’ll still be clicking and loving and happy dancing though :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Morning all. Pouring with rain here today. Have woken up this morning with a blocked nose and muzzy head, I keep telling myself I’m not going to get the bug that’s going around.
Congrats to all those with sales. Gorgeous goodies from everyone.
I agree Brenda @teabreaks Max is awe inspiring. Hope the aches for your fall are on the mend Sue @BeadstormJewellery. Great commission Pauline @PollysWares
Earrings from me
https://folksy.com/items/7237614-Garnet-Drop-Earrings-Gold-Plated-Sterling-Silver

15 Likes

Good morning.
Not much occurring here, just getting on with life! Off out for tea and cake this morning.
I’ve had this little bear in my shop for a while but not shared him before but as engagement ring is theme of the day I thought I would do so today.

20 Likes

Morning all. Sorry I’ve been absent for a few days I’ve had my 87 year old Dad staying and as lovely as he is I have not had a second to myself since Thursday!! Took him to see Matilda the musical at Plymouth he loved it bless him

I’m now on way to london for working the next few days up there )so will spend the journey catching up on all the loveliness on here!

Here is my listing today

[

](https://folksy.com/items/7232383-Randolph-Rabbit-Mounted-print-of-miniature-watercolour-FREE-UK-POST

16 Likes

good morning all…damp and chilly here but blue skies and sunshine and the sea is looking a bit calmer today.
Today I have a baby cardigan.
https://folksy.com/items/7237187-toddler-s-crochet-cardigan-ref-F-672-

15 Likes

Lovely jewellery this morning @MaxPringJewellery, @BeadstormJewellery, @erkinwald.
Loving Randolph Karen @TheCornishHare. Glad you and your Dad enjoyed Matilda. Andy (OH) went to see it yesterday and enjoyed it very much. Some of us had to work!
Lovely bear @OrchardFelts.
Great cardy @teabreaks.
Relist today, my pen and wash of Fowey harbour.

19 Likes

Sorry I missed yesterday , had two little minibeasts to look after for the last 3 days , no energy left by last eve argh !!
Hope everyones having a lovely weekend .
Thank you Sarah @PhotoFairytales , I’m glad you like :))

Anyway, this wee fella from me today … felted bowl / desk tidy ‘Liquorice’…

16 Likes

Morning all.
Wet and grey here, but will take the pooches to the beach after lunch. They have all settled down now, but do seem to enjoy setting each other off with bursts of woofing.

Thanks for the necklace love.

Congrats on your commission Pauline @PollysWares

15 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, a valentines card from me today inn ArtPapercraftNotebooksandCards on Folksy. Wishing you all a peaceful Sunday. xx
https://folksy.com/items/7237656-Valentines-Card-with-Birds-Love-Hearts-and-Flowers-Valentines-Day-Love-

15 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

17 Likes

All loved and pinned to here xx

8 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Can you add a sale to the tally for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

11 Likes

Happy Sunday

The sun has just come out yay!!!

We too have had power cuts yesterday, must have been another since I reset the boiler, as just started to feel chilly and its gone back to factory settings!!!

So good to see your listing Sue @SueTrevor

Just a relist

Carol xx

15 Likes